Pardoned from exile, however...
My ban has been lifted.

However it has been made explicitly clear to me that I am not welcome around these parts anymore, so I'm through. For the best though, computers have been gnawing away at my brain and eroding my spiritual life into nothingness.

I'm off to immerse myself into budo, and back into the Faith. I'm cleaning out everything, and starting on a new period of growth and discovery! God's wonders abound, and I live in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. I'm not getting eaten by this machine any more lol.

Jovan, I've been in touch but haven't heard back yet. I'm happy to maintain contact with you though.

Dave, stay in touch mate, I know you're not doing FB anymore but I'm pretty sure I gave you my email.

DK if you turn back up, or are told of this, again keep in touch - you still got my email I think.

Anybody else, if you ever find yourself at St Anthony's keep an eye out for the tattooed miscreant lurking around the place lol.

Resurrexi. Few things to say before I go. Firstly, you cannot deny that you chose to ignore multiple sources from Jovan, as well as try to discredit my source. You have not done so with anybody else. You were being a jerk about it. That's the truth,

HOWEVER,

I should have taken into account you're still just a kid, really, and being older I should have set a better example for you. It wasn't really something important in my life and my overreaction was unneccesary. So I apologise for the one post in which I called you a c_nt.

I admit it was wrong of me to call you that, because although you were already in the wrong in your actions, two wrongs do not make a right.

So long, everybody, and thanks for all the fish.

;)
:pray:
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.

your ban was lifted so you can still be here, Arun, just don't use that word again.  it may not viewed as terribly offensive in New Zealand.  someone said that was the case.  but it's very offensive in the US.  all the kinks haven't been worked out of globalization yet.

i don't know anything about the argument that got you banned but i've never seen you be a bully here in the past. and while you were banned i haven't seen any indication that you'd be unwelcome if your ban was lifted.

i understand feeling like the computer eats up too much time.  sometimes i stay away for days or weeks, and most days i limit my posting, don't get into lengthy discussions as much as i used to. 

but this is a good forum and i like to come in, see what's new, maybe play some games and make a couple of posts.

i hope you'll drop in sometimes, too.  i'll miss you id you don't.  you made up some great Alternate Definitions.

take care.

Enjoy the hunting mate