Jewish advice to Rick Santorum: Keep religion out of campaign!
[Image: abe_foxman_claw.jpg]

ADL National Director Abraham Foxman was quick to issue a blunt warning to the Republican candidate that such a religious appeal could alienate voters of other faiths.
Foxman went on to add: "Voters should be encouraged to make their decisions based upon their assessment of the qualifications, integrity and political positions of candidates, not the intensity of their religious beliefs."

From the Israel national news:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/N...w00IPn5OZI

Yes, because I'm sure Santorum would have millions of Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Wiccans, and atheists supporting him if only he would refrain from mentioning his religion. It's always interesting to note that Democrats are allowed to appeal directly to their base without much controversy, but the few Republicans who actually make an effort to appeal to their base rather than to Wall Street bankers and foreign policy hawks are immediately accused of racism, religious zealotry, rabble-rousing populism, and xenophobia.
(01-11-2012, 03:06 AM)Tapatio Wrote: [Image: abe_foxman_claw.jpg]

ADL National Director Abraham Foxman was quick to issue a blunt warning to the Republican candidate that such a religious appeal could alienate voters of other faiths.
Foxman went on to add: "Voters should be encouraged to make their decisions based upon their assessment of the qualifications, integrity and political positions of candidates, not the intensity of their religious beliefs."

From the Israel national news:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/N...w00IPn5OZI
I'll take the fifth. Who wants a Catholic candidate anyway....
When I look at that picture, I can't help but think of this.

Here's some advice for Fauxman leave your old irrelevant fulfilled covenant behind and convert to Catholicism.
(01-11-2012, 09:08 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: Here's some advice for Fauxman leave your old irrelevant fulfilled covenant behind and convert to Catholicism.
You mean..
REVERT to Catholicism.
I know, he was too young to know what being a Catholic meant.
Poor nanni..
Bronislawa Kurpi
(01-11-2012, 09:13 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote:
(01-11-2012, 09:08 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: Here's some advice for Fauxman leave your old irrelevant fulfilled covenant behind and convert to Catholicism.
You mean..
REVERT to Catholicism.
Poor nanni..
Bronislawa Kurpi

Oh that is right I forgot about that. Wasn't he saved by the Nazi'sby some evil Catholics too?
(01-11-2012, 09:26 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote:
You mean..
REVERT to Catholicism.
Poor nanni..
Bronislawa Kurpi
Oh that is right I forgot about that. Wasn't he saved by the Nazi'sby some evil Catholics too?

I don't know what happened to him after his jew family took custody of him. He has a bitter hatred towards anything even remotely Catholic.
The whole spectrum
From Mel Gibson to the Pope. He has it his way. He demands reparations. Makes international policies. Has the Jewish KGB. Check out the ADL website.
He makes his own BS stories about racism, bigotry and neo-nazism.
At first glance, his website looks even humorous, but looking at all the "cases" of "racism", Its not even funny anymore.

That's Norman Finkelstein at about 1:45 in the video who says, "everything in my house, the food, worse that Auschwitz". 
(01-11-2012, 09:26 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote:
You mean..
REVERT to Catholicism.
Poor nanni..
Bronislawa Kurpi

Yes..............................he should have this picture in his house [i]framed[/i] with candles under it.....
[Image: PopePiusXII.jpg]