A young Australian Traditional Catholic lady
Hello,

This thread is on behalf of a very close friend who is looking for a traditional Catholic spouse. She is 30 years old and lives in Sydney, Australia; however, I am pretty sure that she will relocate if necessary.

She is of an Indian ethnic background and attends the FSSP TLM daily. She is an excellent cook, very tidy, modest and usually wears skirts. She is currently in the Australian army and has a great love of sport and children.

So if any of you young men out there are interested, please send me a PM :)

God bless

-Teresia.
Sounds like a treat!
I'm sure it would be to the lucky guy  :)
Tell her to go on the Christus Rex pilgrimage. That seems to be how all Australian trads find their spouse  :LOL:
(02-14-2012, 06:07 AM)Aragon Wrote: Tell her to go on the Christus Rex pilgrimage. That seems to be how all Australian trads find their spouse  :LOL:
Hahahaha!! Yes, true!! A lot of young ladies at our apostolate have met their spouses through CC, but definitely not all  :P! Great idea......
(02-14-2012, 11:25 PM)Teresia Wrote:
(02-14-2012, 06:07 AM)Aragon Wrote: Tell her to go on the Christus Rex pilgrimage. That seems to be how all Australian trads find their spouse  :LOL:
Hahahaha!! Yes, true!! A lot of young ladies at our apostolate have met their spouses through CC, but definitely not all  :P! Great idea......

The FSSP apostolate has too many young ladies up at Sydney. Don't you have 1000 parishioners or something ridiculously awesome like that? Far too much work for the priests. You clearly need to send some of the young ladies down to Melbourne...
(02-15-2012, 12:17 AM)Aragon Wrote:

The FSSP apostolate has too many young ladies up at Sydney. Don't you have 1000 parishioners or something ridiculously awesome like that? Far too much work for the priests. You clearly need to send some of the young ladies down to Melbourne...

This! Sydney is awful anyway.... ;)

Remember...there are 2 FSSP apostolates in Sydney  :P The one in the Archdiocese, Lewisham, http://maternalheart.org/ has over 1,000 parishioners (as well as a gorgeous church) and loads of single trad young ladies (oh yeah, and men too!).

The one I go to is in the Parramatta diocese (approx. 20 kms. from Lewisham) http://www.latin-mass-mulgoa.com/and there are some single trads but not overly many...The ones in our apostolate tend to marry very young; whereas in Lewisham, they like to wait for decades!lol.

Hahahaha!! I have a better solution! Why not move to Sydney?!?!?!
(02-15-2012, 05:13 AM)Raskolnikov Wrote:

This! Sydney is awful anyway.... ;)
What does Melbourne have which is so superior to Australia's largest city???  And I should know, I was born in Melbourne  :P

I knew a lady called Philippa there once.  She was a dish.  Married a French Trad if I recall.  She still owes me $ 150 she borrowed back in 1997.