A young Australian Traditional Catholic lady
(03-15-2012, 10:08 PM)ggreg Wrote: I knew a lady called Philippa there once.  She was a dish.  Married a French Trad if I recall.  She still owes me $ 150 she borrowed back in 1997.

Oh man, French tradie girls are beautiful. Anyone looking for a wife should move to Paris and start attending St. Nicholas du Chardonnet.
Phillipa was Australian, but rather snooty, which was unusual for a sheila over there.  The man she married was French.

French Trad chicks are gorgeous.  But they are hard to catch.
(03-15-2012, 10:25 PM)ggreg Wrote: French Trad chicks are gorgeous.  But they are hard to catch.

I believe Aragon is planning something like this:

What's the reason for this woman being 30 years old and single? If she's a widow, that's understandable.

Also, why did she join the army?

(03-15-2012, 10:08 PM)ggreg Wrote: I knew a lady called Philippa there once.  She was a dish.  Married a French Trad if I recall.  She still owes me $ 150 she borrowed back in 1997.

This reminds me of what a former Federal inmate said: "Lyndon LaRouche still owes me 25 cents I loaned him to get a bag of popcorn [back in the early 1990s]."
(04-01-2012, 05:20 PM)Neo-Floriano Wrote: What's the reason for this woman being 30 years old and single? If she's a widow, that's understandable.

Why is this any of your business?
(04-01-2012, 06:54 PM)piabee Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 05:20 PM)Neo-Floriano Wrote: What's the reason for this woman being 30 years old and single? If she's a widow, that's understandable.

If made as a joke that remark is not any of his business.  But he also asks a follow up question which shows that he could be genuinely interested in her.  And if he is, asking why she's single or if she's been widowed is a legitimate question.  If she's willing to put herself out there in a public forum she should be ready for some reasonable personal questions.

Don't be so hasty to jump down peoples throats. 

This reminds me of what a former Federal inmate said: "Lyndon LaRouche still owes me 25 cents I loaned him to get a bag of popcorn [back in the early 1990s]."
Hmm, from what she has told me, she was very busy with her studies and to get "ahead in her career" where she was younger. When she converted a couple of years ago, she was engaged to a Catholic man, however, he wasn't the man that God wanted for her.

And a very good question why she joined the army!! It's one that my friends and I don't understand and are completely baffled by!  :LOL:
(04-03-2012, 02:26 AM)Guardian Wrote:
(04-01-2012, 06:54 PM)piabee Wrote:

If made as a joke that remark is not any of his business.  But he also asks a follow up question which shows that he could be genuinely interested in her.  And if he is, asking why she's single or if she's been widowed is a legitimate question.  If she's willing to put herself out there in a public forum she should be ready for some reasonable personal questions.

Don't be so hasty to jump down peoples throats. 

It's out of line either way, and if it is a joke it's an inappropriate one. If he has reasonable personal questions because he's genuinely interested, he can ask privately. His remark implies that it is not understandable and therefore outlandish that she is not already married, which is assumptive and rude. Again, why is that any of his business (or yours, for that matter)?

Skip to 1:32.

Obviously she is still single because she hasn't met the right man yet......