For a priest
:pray:
O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!
St. Jean Marie Vianney, pray for us!
St. Anthony of Padua, pray for us!
St. Therese of the Child Jesus, pray for us!

:pray2: :pray2: :pray2:
A very happy Easter to all!

I am pleased to report that Msgr. Salomon was well enough to offer the Traditional Mass for us on Easter Sunday.  It was a Low Mass but the chapel was absolutely packed - possibly the best attendance I've seen at any of our masses so far.  He still has some difficulty reading (the Propers took longer than usual) but one of our MCs hovered close by to offer any assistance that might be needed, and in some of the parts of the Mass that did not require reading from the Missal (Prayers at the Foot of the Altar, etc.) he was going at his usual clip in a clear and solid voice.

All glory and honour be to God, now and forever!

And my deepest thanks to all of the FishEaters who have offered prayers for Msgr. Salomon's recovery.  Rest assured, I will include the people on this thread - as well as all of those who have anonymously stormed heaven on his behalf - in my personal intentions for our next mass on Low Sunday.  (If I'm not mistaken, Msgr. Salomon will offer that day's mass as well.)

Please do keep him in your prayers as he continues on the road to recovery.  May God bless you all!
:pray2:
:pray2:
:pray: :pray: :pray:
Forgive me for resurrecting an old thread, but Msgr. Salomon suffered another stroke earlier today.  Last I heard, his condition was critical and tests are still being carried out.

Please, please, I humbly beg all of you to storm heaven with prayers on his behalf.

Thank you all for your charity at this difficult time.