Fr. Rodriguez getting sued
Watch this, from 1986, on the homosexual infiltration of the Church:

Quote:Watch this, from 1986, on the homosexual infiltration of the Church:

Ok, but, what does that have to do with Fr. Rodriguez and allegations of misusing funds?  ???
(01-13-2012, 02:57 AM)Tapatio Wrote: Remember this people.  A few years from now, a scandal will arise pertaining to Bishop Ochoa.
Just as Bishop Joseph Ferrario in Honolulu after "excommunicating" the Hawaii-6, 2 years later, resigned as Bishop of Honolulu because of sexual charges against him, he also fathered 2 children and used Church funds to pay off the mothers.
Yes, officially he resigned due to health issues.....

Something tells me Bishop Ochoa has skeletons in his closet. Keep a watchful eye on that bishop.
He is part of the  "Spirit of Vatican 2" bishops...
I think he posted it because of my previous post above.
BTW, Alphonsusjr, great sermon.
(01-13-2012, 03:29 AM)Spooky Wrote:
Quote:Watch this, from 1986, on the homosexual infiltration of the Church:

Ok, but, what does that have to do with Fr. Rodriguez and allegations of misusing funds?  ???

Because it wouldn't be surprising if the perfidious Ochoa were a homosexual.
(01-13-2012, 04:14 AM)alphonsusjr Wrote: Because it wouldn't be surprising if the perfidious Ochoa were a homosexual.

Jackson, for someone who often quotes Kempis Imitation of Christ often, there are times when it seems his advice completely slips your mind - though of course, I am definitely prone to this as well. I can bet that you've read St. Francis de Sales Introduction too, and his advice there.

Please, dear friend, respect that you cannot and should not be calling a Bishop of the Catholic Church a homosexual or a traitor [perfidious if you prefer]. You have no right to do that, and since these things are not clear, you are not only gossiping but bringing his name into disrepute for no good reason. If you are aware of facts that would make him a traitorous homosexual, then write to Rome and otherwise keep it to yourself. If you are not aware of facts regarding such things, then please stop dragging yourself into sin by saying these things.

At the very least, respect the name of the great Doctor whose name you have adopted on this forum. These posts can never come off as humble admonishing, but if you can read it in that light I will be grateful - and of course, to return the favor and admonish me when necessary.

Thanks and God Bless!
I am intrigued at the Monsignor who is also suing Fr. Rodriguez.  Arturo Bañuelas.
You might find what he does interesting:
He is the author of Mestizo Christianity:Theology from the Latino perspective.
This is BS.

http://shapleigh.org/news/2599-senator-s...-con-ganas
http://www.uscatholic.org/church/2009/10...kes-parish  
This guy is a "revolutionary" priest. Doesn't dress like a priest. Doesn't like the TLM.
Case in point: This priest is more interested in Social Justice than saving souls for Christ.

And to top it off....You trads are going to love this.....ready?

The need for immigration reform by Msgr. Arturo Bañuelas

http://www.uscatholic.org/culture/social...ion-reform

>:( His Grace the Bishop seems to have forgotten basic Scripture:

1 Corinthians 6:1-5 says:

[1] Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to be judged before the unjust, and not before the saints?
[2] Know you not that the saints shall judge this world? And if the world shall be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
[3] Know you not that we shall judge angels? how much more things of this world?
[4] If therefore you have judgments of things pertaining to this world, set them to judge, who are the most despised in the church.
[5] I speak to your shame. Is it so that there is not among you any one wise man, that is able to judge between his brethren?

St. Paul, pray for us...
This is good.............if there were any doubts about Fr. Rodriguez being sincere, there should be no doubts any more.

This slanderous BS is the *exact* same slanderous BS that's been used against good clergy - often by their own superiors for many years.

Bishop Armando X. Ochoa and Monsignor Arturo Bañuelas are the enemy. Believe it.
The enemy is Hell... these are merely puppets, have pity on them and pray for them. :)
I will avoid  to be judgemental :eyeroll: