Lucifer's Lodge?
(01-16-2012, 09:44 PM)Walty Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 04:35 PM)damooster Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 11:29 AM)Walty Wrote: Damooster, have you started reading this yet?

Not yet. I tried to over the weekend but stuff kept coming up. I will give you an update once I do read it.

By the way, grats on the FF championship. My receivers really let me down this year!

Hey, thanks man!  And please do update us.  I'll probably buy this unless it's just poorly written and researched.

There are extensive notes in the back of the book.Seems well researched and this book is as good as any in terms of a starting platform in terms of learning about the problems and shenanigans in the seminaries.Might leave you a little shell shocked if you are of a delicate disposition.I want to read Engel's book also. Don't see why we shouldn't try both.\

Also,you can pick it up used on Amazon for 17 cents.
(01-17-2012, 08:59 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 09:44 PM)Walty Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 04:35 PM)damooster Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 11:29 AM)Walty Wrote: Damooster, have you started reading this yet?

Not yet. I tried to over the weekend but stuff kept coming up. I will give you an update once I do read it.

By the way, grats on the FF championship. My receivers really let me down this year!

Hey, thanks man!  And please do update us.  I'll probably buy this unless it's just poorly written and researched.

There are extensive notes in the back of the book.Seems well researched and this book is as good as any in terms of a starting platform in terms of learning about the problems and shenanigans in the seminaries.Might leave you a little shell shocked if you are of a delicate disposition.I want to read Engel's book also. Don't see why we shouldn't try both.\

Also,you can pick it up used on Amazon for 17 cents.

Ehh, I'm not sure that there's anything that I could find going on in Rome that would shock me out of my faith anymore.  I'll probably pick this up soon.