Kansas 'pope' leads a flock in exile
Whoops I worded that quite badly didn't I? Well, my point was that we can't blame everything on Vatican II - I was being a bit tongue in cheek by saying that perhaps some would say "Oh, yeah, Luther was influenced by Vatican II we all know that!" :)

Though of course, I acknowledge that Luther/Protestantism contributed to the general modernism of the last 100 years. Protestantism has destroyed the West, and along with Islam it continues to bring down Christs Church and His Reign.
(01-13-2012, 11:47 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: The perfidious Dimond Bros. again?

No, this is a different guy.  If you do a search, you should find old photos and articles about "Pope Michael."
is he psychotic or does he have some other type of mental illness?
(01-13-2012, 09:15 PM)CatholicLife Wrote: DELIA — Attired in a black cassock that covered all but the bottom of a pair of red pants and Nike flip-flops... His biggest beef with the Roman Catholic Church, which he said led to his papacy, was its move toward modernism...

That is priceless.

From the comments at cjonline.com:

"metoo" Wrote:Religions are all man made rules. The bible is what we must go by. All the church rule won't get you into heaven. The Bible will.

Classic Prot cluelessness.
(01-14-2012, 01:04 PM)a83192 Wrote: is he psychotic or does he have some other type of mental illness?

I heard he wasn't allowed into a seminary because he is unstable
For those who are interested and haven't seen it yet, here is a link to a good documentary on 'Pope' Michael.

thanks for posting that up :) I was always curious to watch it and didn't know when it would come up
(01-14-2012, 02:41 PM)Josué Wrote: thanks for posting that up :) I was always curious to watch it and didn't know when it would come up
Well Fisheaters made "pope" Michael a one hit wonder...
I hope the dude enjoys his 2 days of fame....
(01-14-2012, 02:46 AM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(01-14-2012, 12:40 AM)Guardian Wrote: [quote='Jesusbrea' pid='954418' dateline='1326511991']
Mom: mikeyyyyy dinner's ready
Mike: coming, ma, I'm witing an enthycwycal.

Hey Mom! Can we get some meat-loaf??

What a joke, the guy is totally nuts. 

:readrules:

Quote:When speaking about the current Holy Father or any previous Pope, he will be spoken of respectfully. He may be referred to using his proper titles, e.g., The Holy Father, or his Papal name.

Any criticism of Papal actions must be done respectfully with due consideration given both to the person and office of the Pope, remembering that he is the Vicar of Christ and holds the Keys. This means referring to him as an heretic, accusing him of heresy, etc. is not allowed on this forum. Sarcastic or vitriolic comments, or anything not worthy of the dignity of the Papacy is not allowed. He should always be given the benefit of the doubt for his actions, as far as reason allows, out of respect for the Throne of Peter and the Magisterium.

LoL, I'll assume you were quoting that to be funny.
(01-14-2012, 03:45 AM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: If you think this group is bad check out the "Palmarian Catholic Church" that is some scary crud. They are the Branch Dividians of Catholicism. They have a compound in Spain and won't allow they're followers to have contact with anyone outside their "Church" They have had three "Popes" Pope Gregory XVII a gay Spanish insurance salesman who claimed Jesus and the Virgin Mary crowned him Pope, then Pope Peter II Pope Gregory's boyfriend who was selected by Gregory XVII to succeed him. Now they are on Pope Gregory XVIII elected at their compound. Pope Gregory decreed that not only Jesus but Mary are present in the host. They also have their own Bible that Pope Gregory XVII wrote.

I agree. A documentary on these guys would be way cooler.