A new fish in the tank!
Hello  :)

-My name is Megan and I'm a traditonal Catholic. I've been searching for a forum like this for quite a while, and, after reading various threads, I'm happy to say that I've found a fit. I found out about this forum through my mother, lauermar, who became a member recently.  I'm currently a student and a bit unsure of my college major, but I'm certain that I will pursue a career in conservative Catholic journalism. After being a luke-warm Catholic, my re-conversion to the Faith was very similar to that of my mother's; we became very fervent Catholics after traveling on a Catholic Pilgrimage to Europe. I'm currently a Eucharistic Adorer, a member of the MI (Militia Immaculata), and I'm enrolled in the Carmelite Scapular. I'm also a Latin Mass attendee. I have a strong appreciation for the Catholic faith and its history, and I'm still in the process of learning much about it! I have a strong passion for birds in general (as you can probably tell after reading my username)  :LOL: I can't wait to get to know all of you.

God Bless.
:tiphat:
Welcome to the fish  :fish2: tank!
That's my gal!
Welcome
Hello Birdwoman. :tiphat:
Welcome!
Welcome!  :hello!: I'm in the M.I. too
:hello!:
Hello and welcome.  Chicago?  Any chance you've been to the Institute Shrine of Christ the King?