voXXpopulisuxx
Ok Im new here...my name is voxxpopulisux...not to be confused with that bald karaoke fellow with just one x in vox...and totally not to be confused with the forum owner VOXCLAMANTIS......so when talking to me please use TWO (2) xx so I am voxx from now on. PS I was just kidding about being new......lol :grin:
lol
All those XX pairs - it isn't very manly. :grin:
(01-17-2012, 08:55 PM)JayneK Wrote: All those XX pairs - it isn't very manly. :grin:
LOL I know...but I did it to help miss vox...she is so ashamed to be associated with me I needed to find a way to clear it up. :blush:
Why won't you let us call you the Pox?

Think of yourself like a Pox upon evil! 
(01-17-2012, 09:09 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: Why won't you let us call you the Pox?

Because Miss Vox  made it a violation of the forum rules. And mainly because I was given that name by a pair of ruthless arseholes...one who got banned ( a year too late if you ask me) and another who may have fallen into a ditch somewhere because he has been missing. Many of my posts show I have a good sense of humor and I thought pox was kinda funny at first...but then they attempted to make it stick...and quite frankly it pissed me off. If Miss Vox can get upset when people confused her name with mine...I can get upset when people change my username to an insult.
(01-17-2012, 08:42 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote: Ok Im new here...my name is voxxpopulisux...not to be confused with that bald karaoke fellow with just one x in vox...and totally not to be confused with the forum owner VOXCLAMANTIS......so when talking to me please use TWO (2) xx so I am voxx from now on. PS I was just kidding about being new......lol :grin:

7500+ posts on one day?, you should REALLY take a break from the internet. :LOL:
I never understood your nickname.

Vox populi sux?

The voice of the people..."sux"? As in "sucks"?
(01-18-2012, 12:05 AM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: I never understood your nickname.

Vox populi sux?

The voice of the people..."sux"? As in "sucks"?

Yes. Basically, "democracy" sucks.
(01-17-2012, 09:37 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(01-17-2012, 09:09 PM)Someone1776 Wrote: Why won't you let us call you the Pox?

Because Miss Vox  made it a violation of the forum rules. And mainly because I was given that name by a pair of ruthless arseholes...one who got banned ( a year too late if you ask me) and another who may have fallen into a ditch somewhere because he has been missing. Many of my posts show I have a good sense of humor and I thought pox was kinda funny at first...but then they attempted to make it stick...and quite frankly it pissed me off. If Miss Vox can get upset when people confused her name with mine...I can get upset when people change my username to an insult.

I know the three of you had plenty of arguments, disagreements, and "fights" but each of you are traditional Catholics. Most of the arguments were over secular geo-political stuff which I found silly since in matters of Faith, agreement was there. I disagreed with Scorp and others on many things, but when it comes down to the essentials, what we must profess for salvation, we all agree.

I think a lot of the nastiness resulting from the discussions are due to the dehumanizing effects of computers. If you, DK, and Skippy talked these things over beer and a game I think it wouldn't be so bad. Just my 2 ¢.