voXXpopulisuxx
With DK maybe...but scip. Would use personal stuff I was asking for prayers in the oratory about and use it against me in political discussions. Thats not catholic. Im not convinced scip was a catholic.
I think (and daresay know) he is. But I do agree that kinda stuff is inappropriate, especially for a trad Catholic. We all make big mistakes, though.
(01-18-2012, 08:23 AM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: I think (and daresay know) he is. But I do agree that kinda stuff is inappropriate, especially for a trad Catholic. We all make big mistakes, though.
If it was a mistake I would overlook it..but he did it constantly even after I told him openly to stop in public and PM.
But lets drop it....dont call me pox. lol :LOL:
I usually refer to you as VoxPop (eg, VoxPop just responded).  You should be called whatever you wish to be.
(01-18-2012, 08:53 AM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: I usually refer to you as VoxPop (eg, VoxPop just responded).  You should be called whatever you wish to be.
I prefer Voxx
(01-18-2012, 09:00 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 08:53 AM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: I usually refer to you as VoxPop (eg, VoxPop just responded).  You should be called whatever you wish to be.
I prefer Voxx

It's kinda been taken by the forum owner, but okay. I'll just have to put the two x's.
(01-18-2012, 09:05 AM)Crusader_Philly Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 09:00 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:
I prefer Voxx

It's kinda been taken by the forum owner, but okay. I'll just have to put the two x's.
:doh:  I know thats why Im doing all this...pay attention! :LOL: :eyeroll:
(01-18-2012, 08:07 AM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: I think a lot of the nastiness resulting from the discussions are due to the dehumanizing effects of computers. If you, DK, and Skippy talked these things over beer and a game I think it wouldn't be so bad. Just my 2 ¢.

That makes it more sincere.

If one has the psychological barriers removed, and then one becomes uncharitable, it means that the "charity" one has is entirely dependent on basic psychological processes. That is, it is about as virtuous as sneezing.
(01-18-2012, 07:40 PM)su Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 08:07 AM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: I think a lot of the nastiness resulting from the discussions are due to the dehumanizing effects of computers. If you, DK, and Skippy talked these things over beer and a game I think it wouldn't be so bad. Just my 2 ¢.

That makes it more sincere.

If one has the psychological barriers removed, and then one becomes uncharitable, it means that the "charity" one has is entirely dependent on basic psychological processes. That is, it is about as virtuous as sneezing.

Do you agree that lack of physical contact makes it easy for us to forget there are other humans, Catholics, behind the screen? That, along with anonymity, cause problems.
Scip did appear to have been well versed in some sort of schoolyard psy-op tactics... although personally I always found him a good guy....