This Place is a Cesspit
(01-21-2012, 02:56 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(01-19-2012, 12:16 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: I just banned two people and am looking to ban a few more. I know how it will turn out, though: they'll mail me and call me a liberal or feminazi or "Jew-lover" or whatever, will most likely run off to another forum and go on about how FE is liberal and not even close to "traditional," etc.

Yeah, this place is part cesspit. You don't know how sorry I am about it, too. But I'm "letting some people go" around here. I'm sick of it. Don't let the few, the loud-mouthed people who like to name-call and who seem to not have much charity taint your view of what "traditional Catholicism" is (those few tend to post more than others, most likely because they're typically young unmarried males with nothing better to do, like raise families and work for a living).

Traditional Catholicism is the truth, set up by Christ Himself. Too bad some of those who claim to be "trad" focus more on venting rather than bringing souls to Christ. Don't let anyone or anything keep you from Christ and His Church, especially not some stupid internet forum. The only thing that will change the public "face" of traditional Catholicism is for those trads who have love in them to post more and to not be run out by the bitter types.
Vox I hope you would PM me or something if Im in danger of getting banned. :nervous:

Likewise!  When I joined, I only wanted to discuss Catholic prophecy, saints, odd eccentric things in the world (like noises and chemtrails, signs, etc.), art & culture, and the occasional political discussion. 

In the past I got real verbal with Scipio, but that guy antagonized so many people, and it seemed as if a lot of folks just stood by and took it or just let him go on and on. 
(01-21-2012, 09:23 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(01-21-2012, 09:15 PM)Heinrich Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 04:23 PM)Iuvenalis Wrote: Jovan . . .      [Is it] fair for me to call you a monarchist then?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah, I was going to respond to this, but I was still thinking about his other questions! I often say I drank my monarchism in with my mother's milk. Been one all my life except for a two or three year period in my late teens, early twenties when I tried being a leftwing radical! That obviously didn't work out! :LOL:

Well, when you get a chance, I'd love to hear your responses to my other questions if you ever find the time. You can PM me or Facebook as well.