MARIJUANA
I believe all of its valid, proven medical uses should be legalized, and a mild form (not the current super strong stuff) legalized and regulated like alcohol for relaxant use. IN moderation.
That seems perfectly reasonable to me, Josie.
(01-20-2012, 09:10 PM)Josie Wrote: I believe all of its valid, proven medical uses should be legalized, and a mild form (not the current super strong stuff) legalized and regulated like alcohol for relaxant use. IN moderation.
in moderation: the same way alcohol is consumed responsibly. Right?
4:20 Post.  Just cuz.

Also, since I looked at this thread, I got an ad at the top of the page for a vaporizer  :LOL:
(01-21-2012, 05:20 AM)tmw89 Wrote: 4:20 Post.  Just cuz.

Also, since I looked at this thread, I got an ad at the top of the page for a vaporizer  :LOL:

Wow lol
"Smoke, or don't smoke, it's up to you. But remember that there is a danger here that is far more hazardous to your soul than the health hazards associated with tobacco. I am speaking of the sin of pride, manifested in the turning up of one's nose at legitimate pleasures that are signs of God's goodness. Pride is the main motivation of prohibitionists everywhere."

G.K. Chesterton
(01-20-2012, 10:50 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 09:10 PM)Josie Wrote: I believe all of its valid, proven medical uses should be legalized, and a mild form (not the current super strong stuff) legalized and regulated like alcohol for relaxant use. IN moderation.
in moderation: the same way alcohol is used right.
  The undenaible science of it is that the ganga is mildly habituating wheras alcohol is truly addictive. Look it up.
http://alcoholvsmarijuana.com/
(01-20-2012, 10:50 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote:
in moderation: the same way alcohol is used right.

Are we Taoists or pagans?

"Moderation" as a proper course of action does not mean "a little bit of everything and anything". It refers to proper "moderation" of what is essentially good.

Moderation is Lukewarm

Moderation in regards to alcohol is a thing because alcoholic drinks are actually serving a real purpose but it must be moderated to avoid ill effects. And of course, if it is not necessary or useful, then how can there be any "moderation"?
(01-21-2012, 11:30 AM)su Wrote: Moderation in regards to alcohol is a thing because alcoholic drinks are actually serving a real purpose but it must be moderated to avoid ill effects. And of course, if it is not necessary or useful, then how can there be any "moderation"?

And who are you to decide that alcohol serves a purpose but marijuana does not? Is recreational use of alcohol a moral evil? Is recreational use of tobacco products a moral evil?
Smoking pot is low-class and trashy; nevertheless, I don't see why it should be illegal.