Ave
I am new to the forum - joined a few weeks ago and slowly learning how to operate the various functions.  I am slow, because I am really only comfortable with mechanical tools  - it seems that I mostly emerge from my technological twighlight to read these posts!

Perhaps it is superfluous to describe myself as a traditionalist Catholic; I found this site while searching for information in reply to some outrageous claim on CAF.  :eyeroll:

Thanks for providing this forum and I look forward to many discussions in the future!!!

I thought your username looked familiar.  In any case, welcome to the tank!
Welcome
(01-19-2012, 10:11 PM)Pheo Wrote: I thought your username looked familiar.  In any case, welcome to the tank!

Thanks!  I did not change the name I used on CAF - I'm not sure why, perhaps it's just become sort of a nickname!  ???
(01-19-2012, 10:18 PM)Warrenton Wrote:
(01-19-2012, 10:11 PM)Pheo Wrote: I thought your username looked familiar.  In any case, welcome to the tank!

Thanks!  I did not change the name I used on CAF - I'm not sure why, perhaps it's just become sort of a nickname!   ???

Welcome.  I was originally on CAF and I, too, stuck to the same nickname. 
  Welcome! I remember you from CAF- you got me started on reading Chesterton :)
(01-20-2012, 08:49 PM)lisetravis Wrote:    Welcome! I remember you from CAF- you got me started on reading Chesterton :)

:grin: