Farewell to Vetus Ordo: Share the Memories
Great to have you back. This place could easily get overrun by FSSP-ers.  :)
(01-30-2012, 02:24 PM)vakarian Wrote: Great to have you back. This place could easily get overrun by FSSP-ers.  :)

As if that would be a bad thing?
(01-29-2012, 02:57 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: I'm back.

Thank you all for the kindest of words, which of course belie the defect of excessive praise. God bless!

I'm really glad to see you back.  It wasn't the same without you!  God bless you!
Welcome back Vetus. Nice to see someone who holds actual traditional opinions back.. I enjoy your postings sir. :tiphat:
(01-30-2012, 07:58 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: Welcome back Vetus. Nice to see someone who holds actual traditional opinions back.. I enjoy your postings sir. :tiphat:

My sentiments exactly!  Now all we have to do is get Alaric back here and everything will be copacetic in the tank.  And to think, this all came about as the result  of one whiners threat to leave the tank because it's a cesspit...  :eyeroll:
(01-30-2012, 08:08 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 07:58 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: Welcome back Vetus. Nice to see someone who holds actual traditional opinions back.. I enjoy your postings sir. :tiphat:

My sentiments exactly!  Now all we have to do is get Alaric back here and everything will be copacetic in the tank.  And to think, this all came about as the result  of one whiners threat to leave the tank because it's a cesspit...  :eyeroll:

Indeed. Alaric was never afraid to "say it like it is" and to call a spade a spade. I know I am rather new but I ghosted the forum for about a month before I joined and Vetus and Aaric were faves of mine. As to the "cesspit" guy one of his big beefs was people pointing out how mean some posters are to talmudists. If more people would read the Talmud they wouldn't be so quick to boo hoo "anti-semitism" The entire Talmud is nothing but anti-goyism and anti-christ.
(01-30-2012, 08:40 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 08:08 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote:

Indeed. Alaric was never afraid to "say it like it is" and to call a spade a spade. I know I am rather new but I ghosted the forum for about a month before I joined and Vetus and Aaric were faves of mine. As to the "cesspit" guy one of his big beefs was people pointing out how mean some posters are to talmudists. If more people would read the Talmud they wouldn't be so quick to boo hoo "anti-semitism" The entire Talmud is nothing but anti-goyism and anti-christ.

Perhaps in your lurking you found out which members of FE are practicing rabbinical jews.  And you could provide us with a list of them, I hope?
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
Where did I put my prayer shawl and rainbow yarmaluke?

Welcome back sir.
This ones for you:
[Image: alg_bill_clinton_hand_over_face.jpg]
Did he just say ¨What customs do Jewish women have?¨

(01-30-2012, 11:53 PM)Old Salt Wrote: Where did I put my prayer shawl and rainbow yarmaluke?

Welcome back sir.
This ones for you:
[video of rabbincial Jew removed]

I don't know why you think Vetus would appreciate a video of a rabbinical Jew.  I also do not know why you posted the same thing in the "post your vid" thread along with a joking claim that it was a video of Vetus.  Maybe you think this is funny.  After all, there are people who think that flatulence is funny.  Your jokes stink too.  A joke about someone being Jewish is about as funny as joking about him being a child molester.

Jews are the first enemies of the Church, going back to our earliest days.  The first Christians met in synagogues until we were expelled.  To this day,  Rabbinical Judaism defines itself by opposition to Christianity.  A Jew can break all 613 commandments.  He can deny the existence of God.  He is still considered a Jew.  However, if he accepts Jesus Christ as the Son of God, our Lord and Saviour, a person is no longer accepted as a Jew.  Rabbinical Judaism is not just any false religion.  It is one that has hating Christianity right at its core.  This is not funny.