Farewell to Vetus Ordo: Share the Memories
(02-24-2012, 09:23 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(02-23-2012, 01:56 PM)JoniCath Wrote: That is NOT a part of Traditional Catholicism.........in fact, being anti any race or religion is not Catholic at all. [/size]

My mind reels at actually reading this sort of statement, reeking of indifferentism, on a Traditional Catholic forum!

I think there has been a misunderstanding of what JoniCath wrote. Based on her other posts, it is very unlikely she holds all religions to be equally as good as Catholicism.  I'm pretty sure that she meant that we should not hate or mistreat people because of their religion. 
No religion is "good" but the one that came down from heaven.
(02-23-2012, 01:56 PM)JoniCath Wrote: That is NOT a part of Traditional Catholicism.........in fact, being anti any race or religion is not Catholic at all. [/size]

My mind reels at actually reading this sort of statement, reeking of indifferentism, on a Traditional Catholic forum!
More like equalizing the One True faith with the false religions.

(02-24-2012, 09:43 PM)JayneK Wrote:

I think there has been a misunderstanding of what JoniCath wrote. Based on her other posts, it is very unlikely she holds all religions to be equally as good as Catholicism.  I'm pretty sure that she meant that we should not hate or mistreat people because of their religion. 

Then she should have been clearer. I do not hate Jews or Muslims as individuals, but I sure as hell am anti-Rabbinic and anti-Religion of the Paedophile and hate and despise their false, satanic 'religions'.
(02-24-2012, 09:48 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:

Then she should have been clearer. I do not hate Jews or Muslims as individuals, but I sure as hell am anti-Rabbinic and anti-Religion of the Paedophile and hate and despise their false, satanic 'religions'.
How uncharitable! How judgemental! How non-inclusive!
:eyeroll:

I think that most of us do not post clearly enough sometimes.  I know that I have written with insufficient clarity at times, so I try to be patient when others do it.
(02-24-2012, 09:50 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote:

How uncharitable! How judgemental! How non-inclusive!
:eyeroll:
How unAssisi of you.  :P
(02-24-2012, 09:46 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: No religion is "good" but the one that came down from heaven.

Yes, I agree.  That is a clear way to put it.
I am concerned about how JoniCath might feel to have so many people jumping all over her comment.  She seems like a really nice person and I don't think she meant anything wrong.
No need to fear anything.

The truth always sets us free, as Our Lord promised.