Farewell to Vetus Ordo: Share the Memories
(01-20-2012, 07:44 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 07:34 PM)Walty Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 07:32 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 06:05 PM)JayneK Wrote: He questioned whether I was really Catholic and called me a crypto-Jew.

To be fair, he apologized for this, both publicly and privately. 

Are you serious!?!?!?

And you still thought it was appropriate to bring up, especially here?

No, it was not appropriate, neither here nor anywhere.  I was wrong to do it.

Jayne, perhaps you could pick a more opportune and appropriate thread to nitpick at everything than this one?  Probably best just to let it go.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(01-20-2012, 06:00 PM)Gman Wrote: I'll miss his unmatched analysis and wit.

Cheers to the man.

These are my thoughts also.  When I saw this thread my reaction was that it's some kind of bad joke.... Vetus banned ???  I guess someone like Will37 can take his place.  Now, that's a joke!
(01-20-2012, 08:04 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 07:35 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: Vetus will be missed. Back in October, when I made the Fisheaters theme song montage video, I dedicated a 15 second spot just for a post from him.

It was creepy that he wrote it and creepy that you thought it worth featuring.  Despising Jews is not a central tenet of Catholicism.
Jaynek, just can it! This is not about you. I won't fall for your bait.
Vetus, you will be missed!
(01-20-2012, 07:35 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: Vetus will be missed. Back in October, when I made the Fisheaters theme song montage video, I dedicated a 15 second spot just for a post from him.

It was creepy that he wrote it and creepy that you thought it worth featuring.  Despising Jews is not a central tenet of Catholicism.
Tell that to St. John Chrysostom. He SAID it.
Jaynek, Jaynek, are you always this vitriolic?
Another one bites the dust.  Too bad, he added much.
(01-20-2012, 09:05 PM)onosurf Wrote: Too bad, he added much.
That\'s an understatement.
Vetus Ordo is just an avatar. It is replaceable.

I am not around here much anymore, but the loss of the man behind the 'Vetus Ordo' avatar is another nail in the coffin of any further activity of mine. The man is a great writer, well learned in the Faith. I hope you come back again sir; as
Vetus Ordo1
Vetus Ordo 1 .....
(01-20-2012, 08:58 PM)Tapatio Wrote:

She donates money to this forum; money runs the world, not orthodoxy. Another censorship of the truth, for the sake of some modernist propaganda. God repel the wolves!
(01-20-2012, 09:11 PM)UnamSanctam Wrote:
(01-20-2012, 08:58 PM)Tapatio Wrote:

She donates money to this forum; money runs the world, not orthodoxy. Another censorship of the truth, for the sake of some modernist propaganda. God repel the wolves!

I doubt Vetus would appreciate his memorial thread being derailed either in his defense or in criticism of him. 
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
This is an absolute shame.  I've learned so much from him about Traditional Catholicism.  He's a very bright young man who is deeply in love with God and Church.  I'll miss his contributions.  Hope he comes back soon.

No bueno!