This is how Israel operates
[video=youtube][/video]
This happens all the time. They caught a Jewess painting a swastika on he own dormitory room door. Of course they only figured it out after spending untold man hours and money investigating this nefarious hate crime. Of course the Jewess was not charged for the cost of the investigation or the damage to her door, or charged for commiting any crime.

Who knows how many rabbis due this to their own synagogues? There was an incident involving a "church" that had a "gay" nativity scene where the "artwork" was damaged and got beaucoup coverage. I'll bet you dollars to donuts that the church did it themselves to show all the hate out there.

There is an old saying that is appropriate for this thread. "When a Jew punches you in the nose, he screams out in pain".
Does anybody remember the RER D affair and its heroin, Marie L.?  All of Paris (and the world) was abuzz.  She was just minding her business with her baby on the train when she was robbed.  Then the robbers saw her last name on her ID in her wallet and said "hey, that's a jew name" and cut her shirt all up with a knife and drew swastikas on her belly and tipped over her stroller with her baby still in it.

Yeah, she made it all up and had her boyfriend draw the swastikas.

LOL...I think... ???
Honestly, I am sure Israel has committed many war crimes and I also believe the Palestinians have also committed many war crimes. I believe both sides are right in some things and wrong in others. I also believe that neither side desires or wants peace. That said, I still don't believe the USA should be the referee between the two sides. It's not worth the lives or the money it will take.

(01-23-2012, 09:00 PM)Titus Alba Wrote: Does anybody remember the RER D affair and its heroin, Marie L.?  All of Paris (and the world) was abuzz.  She was just minding her business with her baby on the train when she was robbed.  Then the robbers saw her last name on her ID in her wallet and said "hey, that's a jew name" and cut her shirt all up with a knife and drew swastikas on her belly and tipped over her stroller with her baby still in it.

Yeah, she made it all up and had her boyfriend draw the swastikas.

LOL...I think... ???

No I have never heard of this. Do you have a link to the story? When did it happen? Sounds horrible. Did it happen in broad daylight with witnesses on board?
Here is video of what I was discussing before. Too bad I can't find footage when the story was in the "hysterical mode" looking for the evil-doers.

(01-22-2012, 10:08 PM)Petertherock Wrote: Although you have to admit...the IDF has some real hotties!!  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

WARNING: Suggestive images!

I have no idea who made this, so I did not spend more than 10 seconds on it. Trying to skip ahead if there was anything interesting.

But, you may remember Abu Gharib. That was a Mossad inspired operation and the reason they had that little girl there leading the prisoners on leashes and in other positions of power was to create ultimate humiliation of the men. Establishing demeaning to Arab men.

[Image: lynndie_england.jpg]
[Image: sabrina_with_iceman_2.jpg]
[Image: image615940x.jpg]

Great moment in American History.

(01-23-2012, 10:39 PM)Petertherock Wrote: Honestly, I am sure Israel has committed many war crimes and I also believe the Palestinians have also committed many war crimes. I believe both sides are right in some things and wrong in others. I also believe that neither side desires or wants peace. That said, I still don't believe the USA should be the referee between the two sides. It's not worth the lives or the money it will take.
Id be interested to see you produce  just ONE....Palestinians war crime .
(01-23-2012, 11:08 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 10:39 PM)Petertherock Wrote: Honestly, I am sure Israel has committed many war crimes and I also believe the Palestinians have also committed many war crimes. I believe both sides are right in some things and wrong in others. I also believe that neither side desires or wants peace. That said, I still don't believe the USA should be the referee between the two sides. It's not worth the lives or the money it will take.

So, you think it's perfectly justified to strap bombs to your chest and walk into a market to kill as many civilians as you can?

(01-23-2012, 11:42 PM)Petertherock Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 11:08 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:

So, you think it's perfectly justified to strap bombs to your chest and walk into a market to kill as many civilians as you can?
Dunno is it justified to fly a drone into crowded villages in Iraq, syria, or Afghanistan.. from an office building in San diego? And proceed to bomb the crap out of it? Killing innocent civilians?