This is how Israel operates
(01-24-2012, 01:05 PM)Petertherock Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 07:26 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote: Peter tbe premise of your own op shows that these things are staged to appear different then what they are.....by de eption do they war.....THIS is how Israel opporates. Using a gullable and complicit media as the vehicles for the diception.so the videos dont disprove my assertion.

So I guess the Jews are so deceptive that they even have Muslim reporters reporting from the Palestinian areas where they are firing these rockets into Israel. Yes, the Israeli's use deception...but so do the Palestinians. Both sides are wrong.
according to israel there is no such thing as a palistinian...only arab squatters
(01-24-2012, 02:03 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 07:26 AM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote: Peter tbe premise of your own op shows that these things are staged to appear different then what they are.....by de eption do they war.....THIS is how Israel opporates. Using a gullable and complicit media as the vehicles for the diception.so the videos dont disprove my assertion.

So I guess the Jews are so deceptive that they even have Muslim reporters reporting from the Palestinian areas where they are firing these rockets into Israel. Yes, the Israeli's use deception...but so do the Palestinians. Both sides are wrong.
according to israel there is no such thing as a palistinian...only arab squatters

If you wish to respond to this, please do not resort to ad hominum attacks on either myself or Golda Meir. Respond to the points she is making.

Quote from Golda Meir

"There were no such thing as Palestinians. When was there an independent Palestinian people with a Palestinian state? It was either southern Syria before the First World War, and then it was a Palestine including Jordan. It was not as though there was a Palestinian people in Palestine considering itself as a Palestinian people and we came and threw them out and took their country away from them. They did not exist. "

The area sometimes contained nomadic tribes. But this "Palestinian People" thing is silly. They are Arabs.
(01-24-2012, 02:44 PM)matthew_talbot Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 02:03 PM)voxxpopulisuxx Wrote:

If you wish to respond to this, please do not resort to ad hominum attacks on either myself or Golda Meir. Respond to the points she is making.

Quote from Golda Meir

"There were no such thing as Palestinians. When was there an independent Palestinian people with a Palestinian state? It was either southern Syria before the First World War, and then it was a Palestine including Jordan. It was not as though there was a Palestinian people in Palestine considering itself as a Palestinian people and we came and threw them out and took their country away from them. They did not exist. "

The area sometimes contained nomadic tribes. But this "Palestinian People" thing is silly. They are Arabs.
And the so called Jews ar Ashikansi converts. Regardless they have zero claim to the land over those who were living there in the land called Palestine on ALL the maps of the time. Before the zionist monster state was erected. And they have ZERO right to destroy and ghettoise torture, maim, snipe, kill and starve people.
(01-24-2012, 10:05 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 02:39 AM)Titus Alba Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 10:51 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 09:00 PM)Titus Alba Wrote: Does anybody remember the RER D affair and its heroin, Marie L.?  All of Paris (and the world) was abuzz.  She was just minding her business with her baby on the train when she was robbed.  Then the robbers saw her last name on her ID in her wallet and said "hey, that's a jew name" and cut her shirt all up with a knife and drew swastikas on her belly and tipped over her stroller with her baby still in it.

Yeah, she made it all up and had her boyfriend draw the swastikas.

LOL...I think... ???

No I have never heard of this. Do you have a link to the story? When did it happen? Sounds horrible. Did it happen in broad daylight with witnesses on board?

You didn't read my entire post, did you?

She made it up.  The story was fabricated.  It was a really huge story in Europe ('04, i think), and even with a bunch of the big American papers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/07/13/intern...-FRAN.html

I did read the enitre post. But, I thought you were being sarcastic. I did a search, since I had never heard about it, and found what you were being serious. Unbelievable.

Oh lol, confusion on both sides.  Sorry.  God bless.
(01-23-2012, 06:41 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: There is an old saying that is appropriate for this thread. "When a Jew punches you in the nose, he screams out in pain".

Could you stick with news stories and stop with the commentary like this? Damn, people. Last chance.
(01-24-2012, 10:25 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 06:41 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: There is an old saying that is appropriate for this thread. "When a Jew punches you in the nose, he screams out in pain".

Could you stick with news stories and stop with the commentary like this? Damn, people. Last chance.
I sense a cold future for mr wayne :afraidsmiley: