Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, Revolution & Counter-Revolution, and the TFPs?
(01-24-2012, 02:29 AM)Someone1776 Wrote:
(01-24-2012, 02:21 AM)mikemac Wrote:
(01-23-2012, 01:30 AM)Someone1776 Wrote: Their America Needs Fatima sister organization won't publicly say what their view of the consecration of Russia is. 

That's right.  I have been receiving e-mail from America Needs Fatima for over a year after signing an ANF petition that was posted in this forum and they have yet to mention anything about the consecration of Russia.  Not one thing.

Here is a very strange thread from Fish Eaters with a special guest appearance by Robert Ritchie, president of the American TFP. 

See if over the course of 13 pages you can figure out whether he thinks Russia has been consecrated or not! 

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...714.0.html

(I am not big into this controversy, but I don't think it's too much to ask if your Fatima organization thinks Russia has been consecrated or not!)

I read some of the thread last night but gave up.  I'll take your word for it.  Robert Ritchie sure was evasive, wasn't he.  He says buy my book to find out what he thinks about the consecration.  Yeah right, if he can't clearly say it I guess we know what he thinks.

I didn't know what a Candylander was either.  And Skippy called Bishop Williamson a Candylander. tisk tisk tisk 
Oh, does that make me a Candylander too?  :LOL:

Messages In This Thread
Re: Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, Revolution & Counter-Revolution, and the TFPs? - by mikemac - 01-25-2012, 03:02 AM