Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, Revolution & Counter-Revolution, and the TFPs?
(01-26-2012, 11:23 PM)PerfectoOdio1099 Wrote: I know that you will all dismiss me immediately since this is my first post.

Not so!  I am new myself.  I think it obvious that in the face of the ongoing societal revolution (which is not a new idea - Belloc perceived it, Max Weber perceived it, to name just two) traditionalist Catholics must do something.  The notion of aggiornamento with the modern, or post modern mindset is beyond ridiculous.  There was an interesting article posted in another thread from a rabbi who wrote something to the effect of "the battle today is between the forces of doubt and the forces of certainty."  The rabbi left no doubt that he was on the side of the doubters - in other words, the modern mind does not want conviction - indeed, its only conviction is that it refuses to believe in anything, other than the obvious benefits of material comfort.  Within that mindset, there is no room for "Credo in unum Deum."  TFP has a plan, which is several steps ahead of many, and a clear idea of the society it wishes to create.  A vision is absolutely necessary for any revolution, or any counterrevolution. 

Messages In This Thread
Re: Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, Revolution & Counter-Revolution, and the TFPs? - by Warrenton - 01-27-2012, 11:20 AM