Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, Revolution & Counter-Revolution, and the TFPs?
(01-28-2012, 02:55 AM)mikemac Wrote: To me this means that it is still not too late to do the consecration of Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart.

Russia can still be converted to the Catholic Faith with a proper consecration.

We can still see a period of peace with a proper consecration.

Without a proper consecration Russia will continue to spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions against the Church.

Without a proper consecration the good will still be martyred.

Without a proper consecration the Holy Father will still have much to suffer.

Without a proper consecration various nations will still be annihilated.

I find it deplorable that America Needs Fatima has distorted Our Lord's words.  They are putting many souls at risk.  Now that they know this, these new Fish Eaters members that are spreading this false message from America Needs Fatima and Robert Ritchie should heed these words if they know what's good for them.  God help them.

Ok, I get it. By saying that it is too late, they mean that any Consecration done now would be meaningless- so why do it. That was the part I was missing, thank you for pointing out the obvious, my brain must be a little slow. :grin: I can see how dangerous this is. It is incredibly diabolical. I am not accusing anyone of TFP or ANF, but if Satan doesn't want the Consecration done, this is an incredibly deceptive way to trick people.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, Revolution & Counter-Revolution, and the TFPs? - by verenaerin - 01-28-2012, 08:44 AM