Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira, Revolution & Counter-Revolution, and the TFPs?
(01-31-2012, 08:24 AM)fatiam13 Wrote: mikemac, didn't TPF grow out of the Blue Army. Wasn't it a cousin of the leader who started it. I seem to recall something in one of Fr. Gruners "Crusaders" about Fr. Kramer exposing some lies about Sister Lucy saying the concecration was done. The Blue Army appeared to have ties to high ranking cardinals in the vatican. I believe Blue Army membership dropped because of this.

I didn't realize there was a connection between the Blue Army and TPF.   Hmm.  Wasn't the Blue Army also trying to say that Fatima was in the past too, but in a different way?
(01-30-2012, 04:49 PM)mikemac Wrote:
(01-28-2012, 08:41 PM)mikemac Wrote: For sure verenaerin, very diabolical on the part of satan to confuse people like this.  Today I received an email from TFP Student Action that included this link.
https://www.tfpstudentaction.org/what-we-do/street-campaigns/march-for-life-draws-multitude-of-pro-life-youth.html?utm_source=sm&utm_medium=email&utm_content=SAE0111&utm_campaign=MainNewsletter

The other day I posted a comment on this TFP Student Action page saying, "Very impressive.  It's a shame that America Needs Fatima is distorting Our Lord's words by adding one word, "too"."  And I linked to Reply #42 above in my comment.  But the administrator of the TFP Student Action site did not include my comment.  This gives me the impression that those that are running TFP and America Needs Fatima, like Robert Ritchie, are not doing this innocently but know of their deception.

I hope this is not the case. Either way, lies are being promoted. We must pray that this is corrected asap. They would be a tremendous addition to helping us get the Consecration done.
For sure verenaerin.
Yeah I probably need to dig out my old issues of Fatima Crusader or go to Fatima. Org for that info. I'll get back when I can