54,559,615 dead and counting
Here it is:

I recommend that the whole interview be watched. The whole argument for the legalization of contraception, abortion, and homosexual sodomy rests on a right to privacy. See Judge Bork's comments beginning at 10:33 of the video.
(01-24-2012, 10:24 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: Here it is:

I found that fascinating but that might be because I am a law student.
(01-25-2012, 08:22 PM)TrentCath Wrote: I found that fascinating but that might be because I am a law student.

Going to law school is still a thought. What did you get your bachelor's in, if I may ask?
Don't have to be a lawyer top appreciate a brilliant mind.  Probably the reason that scared off the Senate from confirming him as an associate justice.  He would have exposed the senility of those Justices who passed the Roe v. Wade law, and who knows this law would have now been repealed.
He would have been the crucial 5th man in many cases. Bork, Scalia, Thomas, White, and Rehnquist would have overturned Roe in Casey. And Judge Bork might still be on the court today.
(01-25-2012, 09:45 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: He would have been the crucial 5th man in many cases. Bork, Scalia, Thomas, White, and Rehnquist would have overturned Roe in Casey. And Judge Bork might still be on the court today.

Had his nomination not been blocked - especially by the supposedly Catholic Sen. Ted Kennedy.