Your Guardian Angel
so so many times!!!

Saved my life, helped me save my brother's life from drowning when I as 7 and saved him from drowning.

When I don't have constant music and TV's distracting me, I'm better able to hear divine help.  For instance, I type out a sarcastic reply on a message forum, but then something random happens and I accidently erase part of it and I instantly go back to retype it, but then think "wait, that was a hint, don't do that bad stuff!"  That happens all the time in my life, I go to do the bad thing, I get a hint, and then able to resist sinning.  All thanks to them!
(01-25-2012, 10:58 AM)Protrident Wrote: so so many times!!!

Saved my life, helped me save my brother's life from drowning when I as 7 and saved him from drowning.

When I don't have constant music and TV's distracting me, I'm better able to hear divine help.  For instance, I type out a sarcastic reply on a message forum, but then something random happens and I accidently erase part of it and I instantly go back to retype it, but then think "wait, that was a hint, don't do that bad stuff!"  That happens all the time in my life, I go to do the bad thing, I get a hint, and then able to resist sinning.  All thanks to them!

This is quite true.
I haven't experienced anything out of the normal, but my guardian angel has kept me from a LOT of harm. I've never had nothing serious happen to me, no broken bones or anything. I pray to him often, and thank him for his glorious intercession on my behalf!
I think a lot of people forget about their Angels because they are so subtle. I, too, have never had anything really major or life-threatening. Once, my friend was driving and we were at a light to turn left. Normally we talk but we became silent and lost in our own thoughts. The light turned green and we were just sitting there, until one of us noticed (can't remember which). Right at the moment, another car ran the red light. Had we gone when the light had turned green we certainly would have been hit. It's little things like this that I think they are best at. I imagine at our judgment we will see hundreds more instances of our Guardian's intercession.
(01-25-2012, 07:46 PM)Spooky Wrote: I think a lot of people forget about their Angels because they are so subtle. I, too, have never had anything really major or life-threatening. Once, my friend was driving and we were at a light to turn left. Normally we talk but we became silent and lost in our own thoughts. The light turned green and we were just sitting there, until one of us noticed (can't remember which). Right at the moment, another car ran the red light. Had we gone when the light had turned green we certainly would have been hit. It's little things like this that I think they are best at. I imagine at our judgment we will see hundreds more instances of our Guardian's intercession.

Your right .At the end, what you now think your angel did for you compared to what he really did for you will be as the tip of the iceberg.
My angel owes me $400. I used to go to weekday Mass a lot, but one of my two priests had a heart attack. For about a month, there was no weekday Mass, so I thought I'd try going down the street to a priest that I had been warned against. I didn't know if I should go, but I wanted to go to Mass, so I asked my angel to detain me if it was against the will of God that I go to that chapel. Well, I made it most of the way there, and I was waiting to turn onto the street where the chapel was. I'd say I was less than 100 feet from it--I could see it--and then my shifting linkage broke, stuck in Reverse. The tow and the repair set me back 400 bucks. I sure got a mean angel, but I have to admit he's got a sense of humor. "Back it up!" (he seemed to say)
I remember once I was with my sister (she was driving) on a day while the roads were wet. She was using my dad's truck at the time, and it hydroplaned onto the sidewalk. We were a couple inches away from hitting a tree or post or something. It was definitely the work of our guardian angels.