American Revolution and Freemasonry
(01-27-2012, 03:18 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [quote='maso' pid='964126' dateline='1327680628']
Louis XIV (yes !) (was a) mason() too.

Fascinating! How did they initiate his corpse, since he was dead two years before the first Lodge was established in England? Did they carry the body to England or did the Lodge send an initiation team to his gravesite?
[/quote

I apologize, this was not Louis XIV but Louis XVI who hads been initiated a mason. Sorry for triggering a flawed controversy.
I will reread myself better the next time.
(01-27-2012, 05:01 PM)Norbert Wrote: On the other hand, nothing makes America look better than the countries of former Christendom...

That's a fair point, but the infection of Masonic ideals is what murdered Catholic states.  Americanist errors like 'religious liberty' and the whole misunderstanding of liberty in general were exported to the Second Vatican Council, helping to shape documents like Dignitatis Humanae.

But none of this could have happened the way it did without Wormwood, known also as Martin Luther.  He shattered Christianity and created this false-notion of civil vs. religious life, that the two are particular compartments rather than aspects that naturally blend together.
(01-27-2012, 05:17 PM)maso Wrote:
(01-27-2012, 03:18 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: [quote='maso' pid='964126' dateline='1327680628']
Louis XIV (yes !) (was a) mason() too.

Fascinating! How did they initiate his corpse, since he was dead two years before the first Lodge was established in England? Did they carry the body to England or did the Lodge send an initiation team to his gravesite?
[/quote

I apologize, this was not Louis XIV but Louis XVI who hads been initiated a mason. Sorry for triggering a flawed controversy.
I will reread myself better the next time.

That's actually who I assumed you meant, but couldn't resist the dig! LOL Seriously, tho', can you give me proof that Louis XVI was ever initiated? I've researched the matter in some depth and can find no agreement on either side. The Masons claim him, but there seems to be no record of his initiation. There is little doubt that in the early part of his reign he was sympathetic to them, but by the time of the Revolution, with his cousin, le duc d'Orleans as Grand Master of the Grand Orient, pushing the Revolution, he seems to have had little sympathy for them.
(01-27-2012, 05:37 PM)kingtheoden Wrote:
(01-27-2012, 05:01 PM)Norbert Wrote: On the other hand, nothing makes America look better than the countries of former Christendom...

That's a fair point, but the infection of Masonic ideals is what murdered Catholic states.  Americanist errors like 'religious liberty' and the whole misunderstanding of liberty in general were exported to the Second Vatican Council, helping to shape documents like Dignitatis Humanae.

But none of this could have happened the way it did without Wormwood, known also as Martin Luther.  He shattered Christianity and created this false-notion of civil vs. religious life, that the two are particular compartments rather than aspects that naturally blend together.

Whence comes the use of the Apocalyptic term "wormwood" for Luther?
Granted we don't know who the true Wormwood is, but Luther fits the description. 

As a direct consequence of him, Europe was plunged into world wars, the Faith was dimmed, and we have never begun to recover.  This was a blow like few others, worse than the Eastern schism in many aspects.

I think Luther could rightly be described as a type of Wormwood if not the actual one.