The New Angelus Magazine
Got this in the mail and thought I'd pass it on. It's about the New and Improved! Angelus Magazine:
[html]
Quote: For the interest of your readers, I wanted to tell you about the brand-new version of our now bi-monthly magazine, The Angelus. Some key changes:

* Main theme for each issue (this issue's theme is 50 Years Since Vatican II)
* Consistent sections in each issue, not necessarily related to the theme (Lives of the Saints, Doctrine, Liturgy, etc.)
* Now a full 88 Pages (was ~42 before)
* Now full-color
* 8 Pages of beautiful, Catholic pictures and photographs
* A completely re-branded layout and design

I really do think this represents the best in traditional Catholic journals, and thought I'd pass it on for your interest.If you'd like, you can find more information here: http://www.angelusonline.org/current-issue.html
[/html]

I'd love to check it out but they only do yearly subscriptions :( had I known a year ago I would've forked over the cash.
I'll have to get one from our chapel. Can't wait to see it!
(01-26-2012, 02:43 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Got this in the mail and thought I'd pass it on. It's about the New and Improved! Angelus Magazine:
Quote:

For the interest of your readers, I wanted to tell you about the brand-new version of our now bi-monthly magazine, The Angelus. Some key changes:

* Consistent sections in each issue, not necessarily related to the theme (Lives of the Saints, Doctrine, Liturgy, etc.)

* Now full-color

I really do think this represents the best in traditional Catholic journals, and thought I'd pass it on for your interest.

If you'd like, you can find more information here: http://www.angelusonline.org/current-issue.html

I'll definitely be forking out the cash soon  :LOL:
This looks good.  Big thanks to the forum owner for bringing it to the forum's attention.
(01-26-2012, 02:43 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Got this in the mail and thought I'd pass it on. It's about the New and Improved! Angelus Magazine:
Quote:

For the interest of your readers, I wanted to tell you about the brand-new version of our now bi-monthly magazine, The Angelus. Some key changes:

* Now full-color

I really do think this represents the best in traditional Catholic journals, and thought I'd pass it on for your interest.

If you'd like, you can find more information here: http://www.angelusonline.org/current-issue.html

Thanks! Looks great. I just subscribed.
Methinks it's time to subscribe. :)
(01-26-2012, 04:00 PM)sarahraphael Wrote: Methinks it's time to subscribe. :)

Yes, I had been holding out for some time.
(01-26-2012, 04:04 PM)alphonsusjr Wrote:
(01-26-2012, 04:00 PM)sarahraphael Wrote: Methinks it's time to subscribe. :)

Yes, I had been holding out for some time.

Same here! But the sacrifice of 7 less lattes in my year would be worth the added edification of a solid Catholic magazine, I think!  :LOL:
I might subscribe too, the price is quite reasonable!