Any Golfers Out There?
I'm currently experimenting with a one-plane swing. For those of you thinking of doing so, you'll like this critical information:

Jim Hardy is the golf plane guru.

Also see:

&

Finally, Jim Hardy's book:

http://www.amazon.com/Plane-Truth-Golfers-Jim-Hardy/dp/B0012FB9WU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327605786&sr=8-1

Let us know of your results if you decide to experiment.

I golf a little bit, but not nearly enough to bother trying to make any changes.  I'm a two-planer. 
(01-26-2012, 03:38 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote: I golf a little bit, but not nearly enough to bother trying to make any changes.  I'm a two-planer. 

I started playing about a year ago. There are some things about my swing in the video below that lead me to believe that I'm a natural one-planer confounding my swing with two-plane elements:

(01-26-2012, 03:59 PM)alphonsusjr Wrote:
(01-26-2012, 03:38 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote: I golf a little bit, but not nearly enough to bother trying to make any changes.  I'm a two-planer. 

I started playing about a year ago. There are some things about my swing in the video below that lead me to believe that I'm a natural one-planer confounding my swing with two-plane elements:

Not a bad swing for only a year playing.  Are you taking lessons or just practicing a lot on your own?  I once would golf maybe fifteen times a year, but lately it's down to one or none a year. 

I do have one one-plane element, and that's that I tend to have a very horizontal finish.
Alphonsus, you look remarkably like a prior member of FE, just much slower.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(01-26-2012, 07:18 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: Alphonsus, you look remarkably like a prior member of FE, just much slower.

:O

:dunce:
(01-26-2012, 07:14 PM)The Curt Jester Wrote: Not a bad swing for only a year playing.  Are you taking lessons or just practicing a lot on your own?   I once would golf maybe fifteen times a year, but lately it's down to one or none a year. 

I do have one one-plane element, and that's that I tend to have a very horizontal finish.

My father is obsessed with golf, and he finally got me to start playing. He helps a lot, plus lots of videos. Shawn Clement, for instance. Search for him on Youtube.
I've enjoyed it the few times I have played, but with a large family and work I do not have the time.