Blessed Sacrament
Obviously on-line adoration isn't as good as being in person but if you can't make it in person this site is really great for at least giving you a live video of the Blessed Sacrament exposed.

http://www.savior.org/

This is a great site!

I like that site. I like to put it on my phone while I sit in my bed reading.
I like that website, too!  When I can't make it out to church to pray, I'm glad to have it as a backup. Smile
Don't stare at the computer screen for too long. Bad for the eyes.  Smile
I clicked on the live adoration link and I got a big ol' question-mark. Whaaa?

Ah well, I just send my heart to the nearest tabernacles and one monstrance in my nearby area where Our Lord is right now. Works better then the link--for me. 
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(01-28-2012, 09:37 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: I clicked on the live adoration link and I got a big ol' question mark. Whaaa?

Ah well, I just send my heart to the nearest tabernacles/monstrances in my nearby area. Works better then the link--for me. 

Sometimes I have to reload the site a few times for it to work. It's not perfect...not sure if it's a bandwidth problem or not.
I think it refreshes every minute or so, sometimes I get the broken image thingie but by the next refresh it's back.
(01-28-2012, 09:37 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: I clicked on the live adoration link and I got a big ol' question-mark. Whaaa? 

"You must have JavaScript enabled on your browser to be able to view the live image."  Quote from the site.