The New Angelus Magazine: Cause for Worry?
(01-29-2012, 05:07 AM)lily Wrote: Keep reading.  The copy continues...
"...For sure, we will denounce outrages whenever they occur, but primarily we want to stand out by positive reporting, by well-written, encouraging, and sound articles..."

Please forgive my posting without a proper introduction.  I read the forum from time to time but rarely ever post.  No time to, unfortunately.

Welcome! Glad to know you're lurking with us :)
(01-29-2012, 08:54 PM)iona_scribe Wrote:
"...For sure, we will denounce outrages whenever they occur, but primarily we want to stand out by positive reporting, by well-written, encouraging, and sound articles..."

Please forgive my posting without a proper introduction.  I read the forum from time to time but rarely ever post.  No time to, unfortunately.

Thank you!  Maybe one of these days I'll be able to participate more fully but, until then, I really enjoy reading FE.  It has helped me more than I can say.
(01-31-2012, 03:16 AM)lily Wrote:
(01-29-2012, 08:54 PM)iona_scribe Wrote:

Thank you!  Maybe one of these days I'll be able to participate more fully but, until then, I really enjoy reading FE.  It has helped me more than I can say.

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to make yourself at home, and don't forget to take a look at the main page.

Pax Christi tecum.  :monstrance: