Horrid truth....The Church gets hammered but guess who gets a pass
WARNING DISTURBING CONTENT
SCROLL down but again fair warning...but this needs to be out there!

Nothing shocking to me. I watch this crap around me 24/7 in the cesspool known as New York. My girlfriend's little sister watches Jersey Shore and has a playboy pocketbook and is starting to dress like a skank. Don't say anything to her mother though, its not her business to stop her children's self-destruction.
I have been aware of this and posting about it for a while now. A hundred years ago and before this was still going on, but in Satanic families. It was the Nazis that decided to study these families of cross generational pedophilia (Satanic families). At the end of the war we brought those scientists over to continue the research (Project Paperclip/ Paperclip scientists). This research was all about traumatizing individuals for mind control. Often they would use occult spells and imagery, included telling the victims that they were putting demons in them. Kabbalah practices are often used. The government admitted to this in the 70s and also later after that. They said that they weren't doing it anymore- right.

All you have to do is read about the Franklin Case. If that doesn't make you physically ill, nothing will. What I believe to be true is that not only our Church is infiltrated by these evil pieces of filth, but most of our government. Not sure how they get roped into these things. From the Franklin case we know that politicians were brought to these parties with children and teens to be used. Drugs of course were involved. Pictures were then taken for blackmail. Simple really.

Disney is one of the worst and obvious groups involved with this.

I could go on, but you get the point. Voxpop, I am aware, and am on guard of my children at all times.
I noticed that guy Sasha Cohen in the video.  That looks unbelievably disturbing.  I looked it up on youtube and it was some kind of MTV show in Portugal. Supposedly, comedy.

Aside from never having that kind of filth on TV in any case, does anyone know if this was actually children or young looking adults acting like pre-teens?

If it was genuinely children the guy should be arrested and all of the people involved should be punished severely.  If not children, there should be laws preventing that kind of promotion of corruption. 

I've noticed over the years that depravity has one of its most willing accomplices in "comedy" and it's most effective in dulling the senses of non-vigilant people as they get desensitized. 

(01-29-2012, 09:30 PM)Gerard Wrote: I noticed that guy Sasha Cohen in the video.  That looks unbelievably disturbing.  I looked it up on youtube and it was some kind of MTV show in Portugal. Supposedly, comedy.

Aside from never having that kind of filth on TV in any case, does anyone know if this was actually children or young looking adults acting like pre-teens?

If it was genuinely children the guy should be arrested and all of the people involved should be punished severely.  If not children, there should be laws preventing that kind of promotion of corruption. 

I've noticed over the years that depravity has one of its most willing accomplices in "comedy" and it's most effective in dulling the senses of non-vigilant people as they get desensitized. 

Not sure about that particular show. I know that last year or the year before they did a tribute to Brittany Spears. They had young girls- 9-12, dressed in all her famous outfits- all slutty, dancing around. Then there is this...

I was going to link it, but I will just give you the address. It is a dance competition with 7 year olds.

In a world that rationalizes killing children before they're born...raping if they live is just the evil logic. We have the Pennstate evil that toppled the most famous coach in college football...and if there is an open trial MAYBE it will blow the lid off to how far this goes into the powers that be everywhere.  Remember the tsunamis in malaysia and more recently in Japan? (Katrina maybe as well?) IMO direct action by God Almighty for this particular demonic sin. A sin pervasive in those areas. This is a sacrament of evil....it is world wide...not forgetting islam founded by a pederast. It seems the last taboo the world in large part is willing to jettison. May God have mercy on us all.!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Salva
(01-30-2012, 07:48 AM)Cambrensis Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Salva

15 months in jail for destroying a boy's life. Heartbreaking.
(01-29-2012, 09:30 PM)Gerard Wrote: I noticed that guy Sasha Cohen in the video.  That looks unbelievably disturbing.  I looked it up on youtube and it was some kind of MTV show in Portugal. Supposedly, comedy.

What is very disturbing is how many people who call themselves Trads promote  this kind of filth.  The "Kick Ass"  movie thread here at FE was a prime example which morphed into the  crusade against the Candylanders.  Doh!
verenaerin Wrote:15 months in jail for destroying a boy's life. Heartbreaking.

And he's still making movies. 

Quote:Throughout Salva's tribulations, Coppola has remained his loyal patron. After Salva's release from prison, Coppola gave him $5,000, which he lived on for a year. When MGM was nervous about hiring Salva to direct "Jeepers Creepers," Coppola, then producing a slate of films at the studio, vouched for him.

"Someone had launched a campaign against Victor, saying, 'How can you give this guy a movie to make?' " recalls Coppola. "Some of the financing for the film fell through. One of the actors resigned when he learned about the case. So I helped Victor get the job. I was criticized for it, but my attitude is, he has a talent, and that talent in itself is good. We don't have to embrace the person in believing that their art is a contribution to society."

Coppola was on hand for some of the filming of "Clownhouse" -- since it was made, in part, at Coppola's home in Napa Valley. "I didn't know of anything improper going on, although I witnessed some things that caused me to raise an eyebrow," he says. "Only in retrospect did things really add up. You have to remember, while this was a tragedy, that the difference in age between Victor and the boy was very small -- Victor was practically a child himself." (Actually, Salva was 29 to the boy's 12.)

Coppola is not surprised that some people will never forgive Salva. "They're entitled to feel that way," he says. "But he has a real gift as a filmmaker. The punishment has been completed, and he should be a citizen again."

http://articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/11/...ca-salva11