Pope Blooper
(01-31-2012, 12:13 AM)Josué Wrote:
(01-31-2012, 12:10 AM)Adam_Michael Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 11:44 PM)Josué Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 11:40 PM)Gerard Wrote: Another great touchy feely Vatican II moment gone awry.  These guys can't predict what nearly brainless birds will do for a photo op, and they think they are capable of reshaping the Church into their "vision"? 

is there any history about this sort of thing?  I really don't like it because those birds are liable to shite at any minute on our Holy Father and the press would have a field day

This reminds me of another thread about the Church being scandalized by poop.

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...147.0.html

we WOULD have twenty-two pages dedicated to the subject

Only in the Tank.
The bigger the pigeon, that means it eats well. No reason for it to leave the bird house if it´s getting 3 squares without working for it.
(01-31-2012, 12:10 AM)Adam_Michael Wrote:
(01-30-2012, 11:40 PM)Gerard Wrote: Another great touchy feely Vatican II moment gone awry.  These guys can't predict what nearly brainless birds will do for a photo op, and they think they are capable of reshaping the Church into their "vision"? 

is there any history about this sort of thing?  I really don't like it because those birds are liable to shite at any minute on our Holy Father and the press would have a field day

This reminds me of another thread about the Church being scandalized by poop.

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...147.0.html

Well, there goes the rest of my night

**goes back to reading the poop thread**

Papa wears white.  It would never be noticed. 
he went "mama mia, hahaha"  when the doves flew back  I thought that was funny

The children looked so bored before the mishap