WHO do you blame more for the post-Vatican II issues - John XXIII or Paul VI?
(01-31-2012, 12:43 PM)SPB Wrote: I know I've said my goodbyes here but I was curiously indulging myself in looking some recent threads and I logged in to say:

This thread is bad news. What good fruit can this bring? It's devil-inspired IMO. "Hey, let's see how much blame we can pin on which Pope - whoever says the worst thing about him wins!" How will this thread bring us to greater love of Christ? How will it lead others to Christ? This kind of speculative gossip incites anger and disturbs the soul as we search our memory for the greatest fault of someone else.

Here is the only answer to the question "Who do you blame for post-Vatican II issues":
Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and do need the glory of God.

Thank you and God bless (see you all in a few weeks)

I agree.  All the Popes are guilty of the the failing of the post Conciliar errors.  Piux XII even has to take some of the responsibility.  It's not WHO is responsible, but rather WHAT is responsible.  And I  say that a very very very good case can be made that  Vatican II itself is to be blamed the most for the post conciliar errors. 

Messages In This Thread
Re: WHO do you blame more for the post-Vatican II issues - John XXIII or Paul VI? - by Gerard - 01-31-2012, 02:34 PM