Susan G. Komen to quit donating to Planned Parenthood
(02-01-2012, 03:32 AM)miss_fluffy Wrote:
(02-01-2012, 12:53 AM)Petertherock Wrote: I am dropping by to post this important tidbit I got on FB...

Komen HQ has received 2,000 emails condemning their move to defund PP. In support, they have received only 64. PLEASE contact news@komen.org and tell them thanks for defunding Planned Parenthood. They are coming under severe attack.

Thanks for posting the email link.  I wrote them this quick little note:

Quote:Thank you so much for defunding Planned parenthood.  I have avoided purchasing pink ribbon products and donating to any of your causes for years.  the opportunities to donate to your organization are so many, and I find myself actually having to avoid things I would otherwise buy because proceeds go to your foundation.

Now that you have defunded Planned Parenthood, I won't have to worry about it any more.  And I won't have to have those awkward conversations with the people who ask me to sponsor them during Race for the Cure events since I'll be happy to sponsor them now.

Very nice

Messages In This Thread
Re: Susan G. Komen to quit donating to Planned Parenthood - by Adam_Michael - 02-01-2012, 07:15 AM