Is Obama an Anti-Christ??
The way Barack Obama seems to love promoting abortion and the unnatural "gay" lifesyle can we presume that he is one of the many anti-christs forecasted to appear before the end of the world?
As with all enemies of Jesus you can describe his as anti-christ (small c)  He ain't the main event however.
(02-03-2012, 11:26 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: As with all enemies of Jesus you can describe his as anti-christ (small c)  He ain't the main event however.

This.  BO is merely a tool of something much larger than himself; of course, he cannot himself see this, simply because he cannot concieve of anything larger than himself. 
If you are using antichrist in it's broadest sense, sure enough. He's a heretic for sure. He believes pastor Wright's take on liberation theology with his afro-American slant. That's pretty much marxism, so condemned. His rabbi is George Soros who publically has said the Catholic Church needs to change on the issues you've mentioned. He funds groups to do just that. I'd speculate that the current problem concerning the "pill" is a payback favor for him.

tim 
nauseated me how he invoked our Lords words yesterday as the impetus for raising taxes and wealth redistribution, yet he spits in the face of organized religion and especially the Catholic church on every other policy...  why doesnt any Catholic/Christian/decent Washington-type have the nerve to call him out publicly on this and raise a stink??? 
Amen!!! Catholicschool  mom. Remember he is a Protestant , they think they can change Jesus's teachings at will and of course interpret the Bible themselves. Of course he's even a bad Protestant if he's even that. Remember he could be Muslim.
(02-03-2012, 11:42 AM)catholicschoolmom Wrote: nauseated me how he invoked our Lords words yesterday as the impetus for raising taxes and wealth redistribution, yet he spits in the face of organized religion and especially the Catholic church on every other policy...  why doesnt any Catholic/Christian/decent Washington-type have the nerve to call him out publicly on this and raise a stink???   

Well said. 

It's built into the order of things - everywhere, the Church and all human bureaucracies/organizations - that people who really speak the truth are marginalized in all sorts of ways.  Unfortunately, given where the Church is today, and its infiltration by ideologues of all stripes (modernists, etc), It's highly unlikely that a "Washington-type" will get anywhere near its true power structure. 
He's the anti-Christ if I ever saw one.
He's hell-bent on trying to hammer the Catholic Church by bringing in pro-abortion Catholics into his fold and propping them up as real Catholics.
LOOK at all the pro-abortion Catholics this demon has elevated in his presidency..................................................
The Vice-President - Joe Biden
The Surgeon General - Regina Benjamin
White House Press Secretary - Jay Carney
SEVEN OUT OF 15 MEMBERS OF HIS CABINET ARE PRO-DEATH CATHOLICS.
Health and Human Services - Kathleen Subelius
Secretary of Defense - Leon Panetta
Department of Agriculture - Tom Vilsack
Secretary of the Interior - Ken Salazar
Secretary of Labor - Hilda Solis
Secretary of Transportation - Ray LaHood
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development - Shaun Donovan
You tell me this man is not Luciferian in nature............
[Image: Obama.bmp]

Speaking of Luciferian, BO's intellectual mentor dedicated his Rules for Radicals with the following words: 

Quote: “Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.” 
(02-03-2012, 11:42 AM)catholicschoolmom Wrote: nauseated me how he invoked our Lords words yesterday as the impetus for raising taxes and wealth redistribution, yet he spits in the face of organized religion and especially the Catholic church on every other policy...  why doesnt any Catholic/Christian/decent Washington-type have the nerve to call him out publicly on this and raise a stink???   

For fear of those who control the news. That's why.