Withholding Truth
(02-06-2012, 02:59 PM)alphonsusjr Wrote:
(02-06-2012, 04:00 AM)Parmandur Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 02:48 PM)TrentCath Wrote:
(02-05-2012, 02:07 PM)alphonsusjr Wrote: Those who have something other than bromides to offer are now cordially invited to weigh in.

That would exclude you then

:LOL:

Do you really believe that that pathetic rejoinder displayed an ounce of wit? I found it to be like something one might hear on the playground during recess.

alphonsusjr Wrote:Those who have something other than bromides to offer are now cordially invited to weigh in.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(02-06-2012, 03:10 PM)Parmandur Wrote: It was actually a brilliant put-down

Is it really possible that you actually believe that it was brilliant? I don't think so. You're not that stupid. I think you say this only because you don't like me. Such pettiness is very common.
(02-06-2012, 03:41 PM)alphonsusjr Wrote:

Is it really possible that you actually believe that it was brilliant? I don't think so. You're not that stupid. I think you say this only because you don't like me. Such pettiness is very common.

I'll admit that it wasn't exactly genius, per se, but as a zing it was highly appropos.  You were snidely trying to diss others contribution to the discussion, in a "playground" manner, and had the plank in your own eye pointed out.  Real men take what they dish out, they don't sulk.
(02-06-2012, 03:44 PM)Parmandur Wrote: I'll admit that it wasn't exactly genius, per se, but as a zing it was highly appropos. 

Amazing!

This attitude may be people aren't so, shall we say open, to your message, rather than them being 'too worldly'
(02-06-2012, 03:47 PM)TrentCath Wrote:

This attitude may be people aren't so, shall we say open, to your message, rather than them being 'too worldly'

No, I'm this way because I'm a big meanie poop-head, personally.  :grin:

Can't speak for others, I lack Jackson's psychic abilities. :P
(02-06-2012, 03:49 PM)Parmandur Wrote:
(02-06-2012, 03:47 PM)TrentCath Wrote:

No, I'm this way because I'm a big meanie poop-head, personally.  :grin:

Can't speak for others, I lack Jackson's psychic abilities. :P

:LOL:

We can't all be so gifted it appears  :(

Whats that line? 'With great power comes great responsibility'

Ok, I'll stop now  :LOL: