The Eastern Churches and St. Thomas Aquinas
(02-09-2012, 06:25 PM)Parmandur Wrote:
(02-09-2012, 06:22 PM)TrentCath Wrote: Pray tell me what is more unreasonable stating someone said something heretical when all the facts suggested it or going on 4 pages and then swearing because someone won't do what you think they should?

There was no such suggestion from facts.  You went off half-cocked and called another Catholic a heretic without cause.  That's fucking bullshit.  And if you don't like the technical descriptive language, I'm sorry for having offended your delicate sensibilities.  Strain away at that gnat, boy.  :P
Are we back to cursing again? Just when I thought I could start hanging out here.

Anyway, this is a topic that really interests me and pains me as well.  As a new convert, it is disheartening for me especially to read about how some Eastern Catholics view Papal Supremacy, which seem to reduce the Pope to nothing more than the head of the Latin Church, with some minor say over the Eastern Churches. It is very confusing.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Eastern Churches and St. Thomas Aquinas - by Illumina - 02-11-2012, 11:07 AM