Needed: recommendation for a good parish in Miami area please
Hello faithful ones,

I have a friend in MIami who is fed up with his liberal heterodox parish and the nearby ones which are the same. He says he is willing to drive 90 miles if need be to find a faithful parish.  Does anyone here know of such a one?

Pleaase let me know and I will pass on the information. Thanks!
Here is a good parish in Miami that offers the TLM every Sunday at 9am [maybe more often]
The pastor is a great priest named Fr Fishwick and he has faculties from Bishop Wenski to offer all the sacraments:

MIAMI - Misión de San Francisco y Santa Clara de Asís 402 Northeast 29th Street

Sun 9 am
Phone (305) 635-1331

Diocese
Thanks for the recommendation which I passed along and also have the Latin Mass Society list for other TLMs in the area. That is the way to go!  It will soothe the aching soul of my friend.

How I miss having access to the TLM even though I am in a good novus ordo parish with holy young priests and daily Masses and confessions....still, it we had the TLM in town, things would be about perfect (liturgy wise).
(02-06-2012, 03:09 PM)Magdalene Wrote: Thanks for the recommendation which I passed along and also have the Latin Mass Society list for other TLMs in the area. That is the way to go!  It will soothe the aching soul of my friend.

How I miss having access to the TLM even though I am in a good novus ordo parish with holy young priests and daily Masses and confessions....still, it we had the TLM in town, things would be about perfect (liturgy wise).
Magdalene.
May I please ask where do you live?