Bishop McFadden sparks ADL outrage over Inappropriate Holocaust Comparison
(02-07-2012, 07:16 AM)GeorgeT Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 02:56 AM)Titus Alba Wrote: Wait, he was talking about public schools in Germany and Italy...not the holocaust...right?  Did he even mention the holocaust?

???

:LOL: :eyeroll:

Did they protest the soup nazi episode of Seinfeld as well?

Are you kidding Jerry Seinfeld is Jewish. Jews can do whatever they want. Its only when us goyim step on the toes of their true religion aka the Holocaust Industry that these ADL types get upset.
(02-07-2012, 10:31 AM)Christus Imperat Wrote: Rhetorically, I believe Nazi analogies should be avoided, because most audiences will dismiss what you say as soon as you make the comparison.  Godwin's law applies specifically to the internet, but the Nazi card is still problematic for this reason.  He would have been better off saying "Stalin and Mao Zedong." 

If he would have mentione Stalin or Mao he'd be sitting at the White House having a beer with Obama right now.
(02-07-2012, 08:46 AM)thomas7 Wrote: Criticising  Israel is antisemitic.  Criticising the holocaust is antisemitic.   Criticising the non holocaust is antisemitic. Criticising zionism is antisemitic. Criticising the talmud is antisemitic. Criticising the ADL is  antisemitic.  Criticising the criticism is antisemitic.  Criticising antisemitism is antisemitic . Oy vey.   :crazy:

Exactly this is the Mantra of the ADl. Repeat this then go read Night by Wiesel and donate some money to Israel. Thats what we goyim are supposed to do.
(02-09-2012, 05:14 AM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 07:16 AM)GeorgeT Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 02:56 AM)Titus Alba Wrote: Wait, he was talking about public schools in Germany and Italy...not the holocaust...right?  Did he even mention the holocaust?

???

:LOL: :eyeroll:

Did they protest the soup nazi episode of Seinfeld as well?

Are you kidding Jerry Seinfeld is Jewish. Jews can do whatever they want. Its only when us goyim step on the toes of their true religion aka the Holocaust Industry that these ADL types get upset.
The bishop should have mentioned the holocaust. He got slammed anyway for not saying it.
The holocaust industry is just a tool. As is extracting money through usury and protesting. The true religion is Revolution and Anti-Christianity.

Freedom, equality, and brotherhood!

It's a network of infiltrators across every land that will have them. The enemy within, read Cicero. But Alex Jones calls them globalists.

It's basically a crime network in the guise of a religion.

Why do you think they don't prosyltize? Because you can't be a member of the club.

If I were an atheist, I think I would want to be a member of that club. Membership does have priviliges.
(02-09-2012, 11:48 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: The holocaust industry is just a tool. As is extracting money through usury and protesting. The true religion is Revolution and Anti-Christianity.

Freedom, equality, and brotherhood!

It's a network of infiltrators across every land that will have them. The enemy within, read Cicero. But Alex Jones calls them globalists.

It's basically a crime network in the guise of a religion.

Why do you think they don't prosyltize? Because you can't be a member of the club.

If I were an atheist, I think I would want to be a member of that club. Membership does have priviliges.

The vast majority of Jews are not privileged and influential.  Equating what the powerful ones do with the entire religion is not reasonable.

From what I can tell, Jews are indeed disproportionately represented in the power elite.  So are men.  And it is possible to find feminists who write about men in much the same way that you write about Jews.  These feminists talk as if all men had the power that belongs to only a few and these feminists blame men for all the things wrong in the world.  I think you can recognize this is wrong and illogical when feminists do it. 

I don't disagree that there is a "Holocaust Industry" that fosters and manipulates guilt over the deaths of Jews in WWII. But most Jews are just as duped by this as anyone else. Very few are in positions of power.
Well, now that you brought up Feminism, Jayne. It was the same group that managed to provide that battering ram as well.

And of course we are talking about an elite among them who control the strings and the activities. It is the nature of what they are trying to accomplish, wealth and influence in the hands of the few. Whether it be through the capitalist system or the communist one.

They stole Russia once, through Communism. Then they stole it again during the so-called glasnost period for pennies on the ruble. Kind of like neighborhoods go from Catholic, to black and Puerto Rican, then drugs, liquor and prostitution exist, until the time is right to gentrify. If you understand the true meaning of the landed classes whose owners were called gentleman, that last line about gentrification is laugh out loud funny.

But either way, these ultra rich Jews who have extracted money from the Christians over the years have indeed used their religion as cover for a crime cabal or syndicate. And that makes me sad, frustrated, and angry that so many are deceived. And, all things being equal, if I was just a normal Jew, who like everyone else is just trying to make it in this world and pay their bills, I think I would be more angry about it. Because guess who is going to get it in the end, if mob action is taken against them? Yes, the middle class, or even upper middle class Jews who have nothing to do with this. Pray to God this does not happen again.

I just want to neutralize these fat cats by making people aware of what they are up to. And that includes the Freemasonry which they have taken care control of which was their ticket to accumulation of what was once only available to Christians.

Again, my philosphy for combatting this is simple. Just be Catholic. Truly Catholic. Don't contracept yourself out of existence. Make as many good Catholic children as you can. Fight abortion with prayer and pennance, not by stepping into the political ring.

It is the answer to everything, if only we would listen and trust in God completely.
(02-09-2012, 12:34 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: And of course we are talking about an elite among them who control the strings and the activities. It is the nature of what they are trying to accomplish, wealth and influence in the hands of the few. Whether it be through the capitalist system or the communist one.

I think it is important to use prudence when discussing this and use language that is very clearly referring to an elite minority.  It is also good to mention that the power elite is not composed solely of Jews.