Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In all these political and church fights you never once hear one bishop warning anybody that they are headed  on the road to Hell unless they change their direction they are going in.
Most of the politicians don't believe in Hell, so they would just laugh -- and I'm not sure about the Bishops.
Of course they believe in hell.  But no one is there except for Hitler.
Due to the recent surge of pro-Axis/WWII revisionist material in the forum, at first I thought the subject said "Heil!"
Of course no one is in Hell; that was an "old" teaching of the "stuffy" Catholic Church.  If no one is there, why preach on it?
(02-07-2012, 06:25 PM)RomanCatholic Wrote: Of course no one is in Hell; that was an "old" teaching of the "stuffy" Catholic Church.  If no one is there, why preach on it?
Yep there are no sermons anymore about the dangers of sin leading you to Hell. Now all of them are about being considerate, kind, and nice.
what would happen if a bishop says you'd go to hell for doing X and Y?

:rofl: :sleep: and people saying that the church is being mediaeval .  it's sad but true.  no one takes the eternity of their souls seriously anymore
(02-07-2012, 06:39 PM)Josué Wrote: what would happen if a bishop says you'd go to hell for doing X and Y?

:rofl: :sleep: and people saying that the church is being mediaeval .  it's sad but true.  no one takes the eternity of their souls seriously anymore

They take football seriously though.
I thought it said "Help!!!!!!...".

This sort of thread title is very bad. See: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...290.0.html
(02-07-2012, 07:14 PM)drummerboy Wrote: They take football seriously though.
Hey I like football. :grin: