'You are not allowed to search for posts in this forum' Why?!?
Why can't I conduct a simple search using the search bar? I've been here over two years!
Go to Welcome Wagon-Changes Amended.
Here is a link to the post that explains this: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...171.0.html
How disappointing. But thanks to both of you for your helpful replies!
You should be able to do searches with Google.
(02-09-2012, 11:05 AM)mattjolley Wrote: Why can't I conduct a simple search using the search bar? I've been here over two years!

I would argue that the search never really worked.

It is better to use Google. Put "site:fisheaters.com" in the search query to get fast and very smart results.

(02-09-2012, 05:14 PM)su Wrote:
(02-09-2012, 11:05 AM)mattjolley Wrote: Why can't I conduct a simple search using the search bar? I've been here over two years!

It is better to use Google. Put "site:fisheaters.com" in the search query to get fast and very smart results.

And I would argue the opposite. I never had a problem with the search function. With Google, I'd say I'm able to find about 75% of what I'm looking for.
(02-09-2012, 05:59 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(02-09-2012, 05:14 PM)su Wrote:

And I would argue the opposite. I never had a problem with the search function. With Google, I'd say I'm able to find about 75% of what I'm looking for.

Maybe my queries are more complex or require more computational power to properly return what I want.

With Google, I can find 100% of what I seek. If it exists, I can find it with Google.
The Google is omnipotent.  :sneaky:
(02-09-2012, 11:00 PM)DrBombay Wrote: The Google is omnipotent.   :sneaky:

[Image: Technologically-Impaired-Duck4.jpg]