Errors of the Catechism of the Conciliar Church
As it concerns the question of whether Muslims actually worship God, here is a fairly recent thread on the topic. It provides arguments on both sides. However, I think that the thread adequately shows that they don't worship the true God.
(02-12-2012, 11:44 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: As it concerns the question of whether Muslims actually worship God, here is a fairly recent thread on the topic. It provides arguments on both sides. However, I think that the thread adequately shows that they don't worship the true God.

As I have posted on every thread that has wandered off into this topic, just don't try to tell one of the  followers of the paedophile (may swine dung be upon him) that we both worship the same God! Depending on where you are, the reaction will range from horror at the 'blasphemy' to their false god to an immediate call for your execution. The difference being that most followers of the paedophile actually know what they believe, unlike many modern Catholics.
(02-13-2012, 02:44 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 11:44 PM)INPEFESS Wrote: As it concerns the question of whether Muslims actually worship God, here is a fairly recent thread on the topic. It provides arguments on both sides. However, I think that the thread adequately shows that they don't worship the true God.

As I have posted on every thread that has wandered off into this topic, just don't try to tell one of the  followers of the paedophile (may swine dung be upon him) that we both worship the same God! Depending on where you are, the reaction will range from horror at the 'blasphemy' to their false god to an immediate call for your execution. The difference being that most followers of the paedophile actually know what they believe, unlike many modern Catholics.

Jovan . . .    *sigh*

I wish I could disagree with you here.
(02-13-2012, 02:44 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:

THIS. Except for the swine dung part.

Hey, read my signature. Nuff said.