I just don't know what to do
Well, I still have not been able to attend the True Mass for one thing, I have not been successful in some things at school, the girl I loved seemed to have rejected me and treated me wrongly sometimes, and I have never had any close friends. Also my family does not the understand the faith and I am limited in talking to them. I have God and the Blessed Mother and the angels and saints but then I don't feel like I have God or I don't feel worthy of Him. I feel separated from Him since I am still on this earth.I just also don't feel loved by anyone. No one really comes out of there way to care about me or who I am. And I feel I have not done anything worthwhile for anyone anyway. Forgotten and unwanted is how I feel sometimes.
 :'( It makes feel like this.[Image: sad.gif][Image: confused.gif][Image: frown.gif][Image: shrug.gif]

No just understands me.
I pray but I just feel I need to accompany such with action and I don't what action to do. How does God speak to one? 
Please pray for me.
Kepha, I understand, I care about you, and I love you!  I'll keep you in my prayers.  [Image: prayer3.gif]
Thank you, Montreal Marisa. [Image: wink.gif][Image: sad.gif][Image: smile.gif]
I understand, too and will pray for you.[Image: prayer3.gif]
[Image: the-shepherd-goes-after-the-lost-sheep.jpg]

Try and remember that we are all lost sheep, and whether we like it or not, Jesus will come and get (save) us eventually-don't give up hope Kepha.  After I write this I am going to pray 3 Hail Mary's for your intentions with my two oldest children. [Image: prayer.gif][Image: prayer.gif][Image: prayer3.gif]
Prayers for what troubles your mind and spirit. You might look into a weekend retreat offered by a monastery.

james
Kephapaulos,

I believe you are going through a bit of depression. I empathize with you, because, well, I'm a human being and we all go through it at some time. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Also, if you have the time, visit these two links, which IMO are very helpful (just keep in mind that these doctors are not catholics and some of the things they say will not be true, so just take what's useful):

http://mentalhelp.net/psyhelp/chap6/chap6d.htm#a
http://mentalhelp.net/psyhelp/chap14/chap14g.htm

I especially like this second one. Hope everything turns out OK for you.[Image: hellosmiley.gif]

I'm sorry you're going through this. I can identify to a certain extent. Try to be grateful for the faith you do have which for others (such as myself) remains elusive. Good luck. And it never hurts to focus on discussing fun topics like monarchy if it takes your mind off problems.
Kepha,

How far away are you from the TLM? Maybe you could call the coordinator and see if there is anyone close by that could give you a lift.

You need the Mass and the sacraments. If you find you have the chance to go, try calling a Traditional priest for spiritual direction before you go to confession so you will be better able to benefit from the sacrament. Do you know what I mean? Sometimes, if it's been awhile, we can get side-tracked from making a good confession.

The retreat suggestion is excellent. By all means, try to go to one.

3 Hail Mary's for you, right now!
S.A.G. ~ Kathy ~ Sanguine-choleric. Have fun...or else.

Adoramus te, Christe, et benedicimus tibi, quia per sanctam crucem tuam redemisti mundum.