More proof of Obama's attack on Catholic Church?
I just read an interesting article on ESPN:

http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=7561538

I'm sorry I can't post a section of the article (I'm on an iPad and it won't let me copy for some reason), but here's the jest of it:

Everyone involved with the Lance Armstrong investigation was under the impression that charges would be brought against him, including mail fraud, drug distribution, money laundering and witness tampering. Investigators were even interviewing witnesses the night before the announcement that he was cleared of all charges because they expected indictments in a couple of weeks; no one, even the investigators, knew that Armstrong would be cleared. Many people involved with the investigation believe that the prosecutor was forced to clear Armstrong from higher ups.

The day that it was announced that he was cleared through the investigation, Armstrong made a $100,000 donation to Planned Parenthood. Call it a stretch, but it looks like Obama and Planned Parenthood want to preserve Armstrong's clean image for the upcoming elections. With 12 million cancer survivors ready to vote in November, having Armstrong as a supporter and possible spokesman can really be damaging.

Again, call it a stretch, but it looks like they are gearing up to go to war with us.
This certainly fits with different prophecies of the Holy Father being gunned down, and bishops being arrested and martyred in the future, eh?
(02-14-2012, 11:18 AM)Walty Wrote: This certainly fits with different prophecies of the Holy Father being gunned down, and bishops being arrested and martyred in the future, eh?
Yes, absolutely. She spoke, but few listened.
[Image: 255628_105486796210826_100002485186353_4...3983_n.jpg]