where am I?
(02-14-2012, 08:59 PM)Vetus Ordo Wrote: He just threw Nietzche in there to sound smart.

Typical move.

Oh yeah!  You think I threw in Nietzche just to sound smart.  Well, in what book does he say that all advanced civilizations are based on slavery?

And for all you know, I could be a Nietzche superman, but how could you guys know, since you're not supermen like me?  Hmm?  :grin:
Id suggest you read Narcisus and Goldman by Herman Heese, it'll cure ya.

tim
(02-15-2012, 12:02 PM)drummerboy Wrote: And for all you know, I could be a Nietzche superman, but how could you guys know, since you're not supermen like me?  Hmm?  :grin:

Being a superman is swell and all... but what about when somebody needs a bicycle repairman??!!!
(02-15-2012, 02:47 PM)tmw89 Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 12:02 PM)drummerboy Wrote: And for all you know, I could be a Nietzche superman, but how could you guys know, since you're not supermen like me?  Hmm?  :grin:

Being a superman is swell and all... but what about when somebody needs a bicycle repairman??!!!

#feelslikehesmissingapopculturereference

#maybetmwisjustbeingsilly
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(02-15-2012, 02:47 PM)tmw89 Wrote:

Here you go Mith:

(02-15-2012, 02:47 PM)tmw89 Wrote: Being a superman is swell and all... but what about when somebody needs a bicycle repairman??!!!

That is exactly what it is like to fix computers these days.

People are "educated" and perfectly capable, yet they fall to pieces when it comes to their computers. They refuse to even consider that the knowledge is easily obtained.
(02-16-2012, 10:51 PM)su Wrote:
(02-15-2012, 02:47 PM)tmw89 Wrote: Being a superman is swell and all... but what about when somebody needs a bicycle repairman??!!!

People are "educated" and perfectly capable, yet they fall to pieces when it comes to their computers. They refuse to even consider that the knowledge is easily obtained.

Related:  any books/onlinematerials you'd recommend for learning coding?
(02-17-2012, 12:10 PM)tmw89 Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 10:51 PM)su Wrote:

Related:  any books/onlinematerials you'd recommend for learning coding?

Coding? You need to refine your goals a bit, but I recommend starting here: http://lambdagrok.wikidot.com/

Now, if you have specific goals, you should keep that in mind when starting to study something.
Well, I was back at post #11, sleeping safe and sound. WHO WOKE ME UP?  WHERE AM I NOW?