Mass in Washington D.C. area
So I've posted on here before about how there isn't a daily TLM anywhere in the Washington D.C. area, but does anyone know of a NO Church where it is common practice to receive the Eucharist on the tongue while kneeling in the D.C. area?
(02-14-2012, 11:01 PM)paul11b Wrote: So I've posted on here before about how there isn't a daily TLM anywhere in the Washington D.C. area, but does anyone know of a NO Church where it is common practice to receive the Eucharist on the tongue while kneeling in the D.C. area?

The only NO I know of that did that was a Polish Catholic Church, by preference of the priest, not in DC. If I am at a NO I just kneel and receive on the tongue regardless of what everyone else is doing.
(02-14-2012, 11:01 PM)paul11b Wrote: So I've posted on here before about how there isn't a daily TLM anywhere in the Washington D.C. area, but does anyone know of a NO Church where it is common practice to receive the Eucharist on the tongue while kneeling in the D.C. area?

My home parish, St. Rita's in Alexandria, now encourages Communion while kneeling. The priests (no EMHC's) stand behind the Communion rail to encourage it. Here's the website:

http://www.saintritaparish.com

For daily Mass, I don't know if the priest stands behind the Communion rail (he would have to stand to one side which would be awkward since there are two aisles of recipients), but you can still kneel if you want. There's also a TLM here every Thursday evening.

Where do you attend the TLM on Sunday's?