20 Ways Satan May Seek to Destroy You this Week
I don't read Protty sites, they are garbage.
Baudelaire is garbage too.
(02-16-2012, 02:38 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 02:30 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: Here is question: Can the devil take your life? I mean if a person does rejects the devil. Can he take a human's life on a whim?
Anyone?
According to some exorsists, including Fr Malchi Martin, the devil[s] can severely physically and or mentally injure one, which can drastically shorten his life.
See what he did to the exorcist in Hostage to the Devil in the case of the possession of the transexual.
(02-16-2012, 02:30 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: Here is question: Can the devil take your life? I mean if a person does rejects the devil. Can he take a human's life on a whim?

It doesn't matter.  This is what Our Lord says in Luke 12:
Quote:[4] And I say to you, my friends: Be not afraid of them who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. [5] But I will shew you whom you shall fear: fear ye him, who after he hath killed, hath power to cast into hell. Yea, I say to you, fear him.
(02-16-2012, 03:49 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 02:30 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: Here is question: Can the devil take your life? I mean if a person does rejects the devil. Can he  take a human's life on a whim?

It doesn't matter.  This is what Our Lord says in Luke 12:
Quote:[4] And I say to you, my friends: Be not afraid of them who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. [5] But I will shew you whom you shall fear: fear ye him, who after he hath killed, hath power to cast into hell. Yea, I say to you, fear him.
Thank you for the answer. But has nothing to do with my question.
(02-16-2012, 03:48 PM)Old Salt Wrote:
Anyone?
According to some exorsists, including Fr Malchi Martin, the devil[s] can severely physically and or mentally injure one, which can drastically shorten his life.
See what he did to the exorcist in Hostage to the Devil in the case of the possession of the transexual.
Weird.
I did not put that line through my post.
This happened once before on FE when I posted on the devil.
(02-16-2012, 03:51 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: Here is question: Can the devil take your life? I mean if a person does rejects the devil. Can he  take a human's life on a whim?

I don't believe that he can directly.  However, there is ample evidence that he can indirectly.  I think that's just what happens in martyrdom.
(02-16-2012, 03:55 PM)Old Salt Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 03:48 PM)Old Salt Wrote:
Anyone?
Weird.
I did not put that line through my post.
This happened once before on FE when I posted on the devil.
That happened to me once also. When I copied and pasted text into my post.
(02-16-2012, 03:57 PM)dcmaccabees Wrote:
(02-16-2012, 03:51 PM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: Here is question: Can the devil take your life? I mean if a person does rejects the devil. Can he  take a human's life on a whim?

I don't believe that he can directly.  However, there is ample evidence that he can indirectly.  I think that's just what happens in martyrdom.
Thanks for the answer. My thoughts exactly.
(02-16-2012, 03:41 PM)Montgisard Wrote: I don't read Protty sites, they are garbage.

* shrug * A lot of it is.  There are some worthwhile gems in the muck as well.

Quote:Baudelaire is garbage too.

And what does Baudelaire have to do with the original article?
First thing me and Jayne see it the same way. Our Lord is warning us there about this. Fr. Malachi Martin in one of the tapes said in a black mass for an initiate, the demon will kill someone for him. He comtinued it could be the demon or one of his followers that does it.

tim