2012 Review of Douglas Reed's "The Controversy of Zion"
Rabbi Mayer Schiller is featured in Heaven's Key to Peace

Along with Bob Sungenis, Father Gruener, Chris Ferrara, et al.

Comment from Michael Hoffman from above Maurice Pinay blog piece:
Quote:Eagle eye Maurice Pinay does it again! This research gem is prima facie evidence of what we’ve been saying all along: Talmudic Judaics hate our guts whether we love them or not (and Our Savior commands us to love our enemies).

Catholic traditionalists have fallen like bowling pins for the cunning line that Talmudic Judaism is our sincere ally in fighting for Conservative principles and Family Values. In fact, Orthdodox Judaism is the Trojan Horse in our movement, continually neutralizing and misdirecting us because they practice the most virulent racist hatred on this planet —anti-goyimism.

February 23, 2012 12:17 PM

From an Anonymous reader:
Quote:Years ago, I invited all my friends over, popped some popcorn, and turned on the DVD "Heaven's Key to Peace", and watched their reaction. Their jaws dropped when they saw Rabbi Schiller. The Rabbi was speaking about the importance of the "consecration of Russia by the BVM". I asked them, "Do you believe that Rabbi Schiller believes in the BVM?" "No,", they replied. "So, what natural reason could he have for being on this show and giving this message to people. What is the message of this show to the naturalist's ear?" "War with Russia", they answered, "He wants us to "war with Russia."

February 23, 2012 10:12 PM

And of course War with Russia is exactly where this middle east thing is designated to go.
(03-01-2012, 09:19 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: And of course War with Russia is exactly where this middle east thing is designated to go.

So do we add Father Gruener and Bob Sungenis along with Benny HInn and John Hagee as Christian Zionists?

Or are they mere dupes? Probably mere dupes. Maybe they ought to take a deep breath and allow prudence to interfere with the promotion of their personal agenda. Don't you think?

But, they've got an axe to grind. Now don't they?

Personal revelation, seers and visionaries ought to be the dessert in your Sprititual Diet.

Eat your meat and potatoes first, that would be the Word of God and the teachings of the Magesteriusm.

Then make sure to eat your vegetables which would be the writings of the Saints.

Then when you finish all that, you can have a little dessert in the from of visionaries and personal reveleation.

Father Gruener eats and serves up way too much dessert. I don't trust him.

(03-01-2012, 09:30 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote:
(03-01-2012, 09:19 AM)Habitual_Ritual Wrote: And of course War with Russia is exactly where this middle east thing is designated to go.

So do we add Father Gruener and Bob Sungenis along with Benny HInn and John Hagee as Christian Zionists?

Or are they mere dupes? Probably mere dupes. Maybe they ought to take a deep breath and allow prudence to interfere with the promotion of their personal agenda. Don't you think?

But, they've got an axe to grind. Now don't they?

Personal revelation, seers and visionaries ought to be the dessert in your Sprititual Diet.

Eat your meat and potatoes first, that would be the Word of God and the teachings of the Magesteriusm.

Then make sure to eat your vegetables which would be the writings of the Saints.

Then when you finish all that, you can have a little dessert in the from of visionaries and personal reveleation.

Father Gruener eats and serves up way too much dessert. I don't trust him.

Well,he seems to trust himself.Haven't met him personally but know several who do and he has had a bunch of attempts on his life which would seem to underscore his sincerity.As a long time reader of the Crusader Father G would appear to be warning against the madness of War with the Reds as opposed to supporting it.
And the term "Russia's errors" may simply refer to the co-opted (by you know who) government as opposed to every man woman and child.
Russia may indeed be a God Rod for our faithless backs also.
Sungenis is coming to reality a little late, but Fr. Gruner has been on the ball from the beginning. Not trusting Fr. Gruner is fine, after all it's "personal revelation"  and only has the greatest miracle since the Resurrection as it's "bona fide". What is perplexing to me is your effort to convert anyone that holds this as personal revelation, as a terrible warning. Frankly this is the very same thing the Vatican has been doing from Bl. Pope John XXIII, through Pope Benedict XVI, and we have seen their great success.

To the Rebbe in the video on Fatima.org, he at least has called on the Pope to Consecrate Russia. Certainly he is not Catholic and a Hasidim, Rebbe with all that means concerning anyone besides a Hasidim, and especially Catholics. More to the point do you think Fr. Gruner and the SSPX, and the Transalpine Redemptorists, are colluding with him, or are they duped ? I doubt either, these priests, know more than we do concerning this Hasidim Rebbe, and the role of the Jews in history since the birth of Christ.

It is odd, but not coincidental, that today's gospel is about when Jesus went to Sidon and Tyre along the coast. A Chanaanite woman, a heathen that probably worshiped Moloch, asked for cure for her daughter who was troubled by a demon. Jesus didn't answer at first, He then compared her to a dog, and she answered even the dogs eat the crumbs. He then cured her daughter The Rebbe is in a similar situation.  He is a Hasidim and he is asking the Succesor of Peter to do God's request and cure the world. Deep irony here, but I've been told God Almighty has a sense of humor especially irony. 

I will tell you this having done similar. Chasing down how the Dynastic families including Jews run this globe is a way to drive you crazy. No one that counts is listening, not Santorum, nor Obama, and a case can be made that they are duplicitious, to different degrees. The Church since Pope John Paul II has declared them our elder brothers, and appear to have no intention, to call them out. As an aside Fr. Malachi Martin in his novels has given a very good outline how these different cutouts work with and against the Vatican, but I digress.

Father has enumerated some but not all of the cutouts the enemies of the Church, the Dynastic families, are using to subvert the Church. Father hasn't touched yet, the tons of Polish commies that came to the Vatican when Pope John Paul II became Pope, nor the tons of Cardinals, Bishops, and Monsignors in the Vatican which are Freemasons. He has touched on the most important point, the enthronement of Satan in the Vatican, through a Black Mass, there and in Charleston. You may remember that priest.

tim
This is rather far fetched Adam Wayne.  Father Gruner has been working tirelessly for 30 years for a proper consecration of Russia to Mary's Immaculate Heart to prevent a war with Russia, not to start one.