Record The Spiritual Combat
(02-19-2012, 10:43 PM)alphonsusjr Wrote: Poor dears.

When the children are finished running amok, adults are cordially invited to weigh in.

When you stop posting on a discussion forum like this, maybe you'll get something useful done.

You are asking for help in something and it should be posted as such. You are asking for help, not offering help.

Secondly, the people who you are asking are being disparaged from the beginning and in all following posts of yours. Do you really expect some posh accented guy to decide you are the person he wants to spend so much time recording his voice? Proper voice recordings like this require good equipment, proper manuscripts, and a lot of time.

It is unlikely that you will get any people to help. It is difficult on this forum to find people who have the time and means to do a given task as well as the willingness to do it.
(02-20-2012, 02:57 AM)GottmitunsAlex Wrote: Too add a bit of levity to this thread:
The non-American variety accent when saying the words from the book that you mention can be read in the following fashion:

My favo(u)rite part: "You'll get much further with the Lord if you learn not to offend his ears." Brilliant.  (I also like the Spanish subtitles. "La yuvia in Seviya es una maraviya".  Fantastico.)
Search no further, I can do it.  The accent is perfect.  I will be using BSL.
(02-20-2012, 12:19 PM)Landelinus Wrote: My favo(u)rite part: "You'll get much further with the Lord if you learn not to offend his ears."

So true of so much!  Like the "christian" pop songs we are given to sing at mass.
(02-20-2012, 01:17 PM)onosurf Wrote: Search no further, I can do it.  The accent is perfect.  I will be using BSL.

I only know that to mean "British Sign Language".