Trads Make Their Own Reps
I posted in the exact thread Tapatio is talking about. I hope he knows that the views expressed in that thread are not typical. But whatever.

Everyone constantly bashes sedes as scum, mentally sick, heretics, schismatics, etc. If one on this board were to criticize the SSPX or other traditional positions, they are criticized as "not a trad" or "sede."

Varus' and INP's posts sum up what I think. I'm tired of people disrespecting sedes or trying to bait.
(02-20-2012, 04:46 PM)Crusader_Philly Wrote: Everyone constantly bashes sedes as scum, mentally sick, heretics, schismatics, etc. If one on this board were to criticize the SSPX or other traditional positions, they are criticized as "not a trad" or "sede."

Varus' and INP's posts sum up what I think. I'm tired of people disrespecting sedes or trying to bait.

It is not "everyone" who engages in this bashing.  It is a relatively small amount of people. Nevertheless I am pretty fed up with these attacks too.
"We are as forlorn as children lost in the woods. When you stand in front of me and look at me, what do you know of the griefs that are in me and what do I know of yours. And if I were to cast myself down before you and weep and tell you, what more would you know about me than you know about Hell when someone tells you it is hot and dreadful? For that reason alone we human beings ought to stand before one another as reverently, as reflectively, as lovingly, as we would before the entrance to Hell."
--Kafka